Author Topic: Crybaby douchebags want a recount.  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Mamushka

• Level 8: Psi Corps
Pins: TAF, FG (not the Ah-Haaa one), SM, FH, LOTR.
Past Pins: IJ, STTNG x2, WH2O x3, CFTBL, NGG, ES, MB, TFTC, LW3, TZ, SS, BG, LOTR, Monopoly couple of EM's
Other (AKA Vids): Cocktail MAME

Offline WannaTheater

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Crybaby douchebags want a recount.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 08:01:12 AM »
Crybaby douchebags

What a way to start a post.  True class.
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong JR

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:24:08 AM »
Nothing will change but this is part of the potential process.
I don't take political sides here because I believed all candidates were crap, but that saying; Trump was screaming rigged election system for a while.
Had he lost and his side wanted accountability would those people still be crybaby douchebags?

Offline kbvette

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 03:13:15 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-wisconsin-recount-with-an-eye-on-outside-interference-lawyer-says/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pn-recount-1234pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.cd4e7de9773b

Guess what. Nothing will change, that is all.  :P
                                   You have the best words just like Trump.

Pins Fish Tales,XMEN LE,DM,Iron Man,Corvette,

Offline Mamushka

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 08:35:18 PM »
What a way to start a post.  True class.

Well what did you expect from a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, irredeemable deplorable?

So what's the point of the recount? To keep the retards on the left rioting? That seems pretty douchy to me. Honestly, I would love to hear a rational reason for calling for the recount. BTW, these morons are so stupid they missed the deadline in PA.

Jill Stein has everything she needs to launch a presidential recount. She's got the cash, the grassroots fervor and the spotlight of an adoring media. But there's one thing she needs to overturn Trump's victory: a calendar.

Stein missed Pennsylvania's deadline to file for a voter-initiated recount. That blown deadline is a huge blow for Democrats who have pinned their hopes on recounts in the Keystone State, Michigan and Wisconsin.

"According to Wanda Murren, spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State," the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Monday, "the deadline for a voter-initiated recount was Monday, Nov. 21."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pennsylvania-state-department-says-stein-missed-recount-deadline/article/2608305

Past Pins: IJ, STTNG x2, WH2O x3, CFTBL, NGG, ES, MB, TFTC, LW3, TZ, SS, BG, LOTR, Monopoly couple of EM's

Offline Mamushka

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 08:50:16 PM »
I don't take political sides here because I believed all candidates were crap, but that saying; Trump was screaming rigged election system for a while.
Had he lost and his side wanted accountability would those people still be crybaby douchebags?

I think the difference here is that Trump indicated he potentially would challenge the results and she indicated she would not (so she lied yet again). She also already conceded the election, why on earth would you do that if you wanted a recount? I would understand if there was a new discovery of voter fraud but there is none. 

There is no reasonable way this ends in a Hillary win especially since the deadline to file for a recount in PA was the 21st, so what's the point here? More riots? Trying to keep the violence going seems pretty douchy to me.

And yes, if the results were reversed and Trump wanted a recount he would be douchy also. He was a douche at the Al Smith benefit dinner so it would not be unprecedented for him.

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 10:10:30 PM »
I think the difference here is that Trump indicated he potentially would challenge the results
He flat out said he would not accept the results... unless he won.  He said it over and over and over.  In tweets.  In debates.  In more tweets.  So why is he up in arms about it?  Let them recount.  I agree, there will be no difference in results.       

I would love to hear a rational reason for calling for the recount
Trump and his twitter rant of falsely claiming that 'millions of people who voted illegally' cost him the popular vote.  He has aided in casting doubt on the election and voting process.
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear

Offline Mamushka

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 10:42:57 PM »

Trump and his twitter rant of falsely claiming that 'millions of people who voted illegally' cost him the popular vote.  He has aided in casting doubt on the election and voting process.

So how is this a rational reason for Hillary to get a recount?  ??? There is no indication of any significant fraud, she already conceded and there is zero chance a recount will make her president.

So once again, what rational reason is there for a recount?

Offline RussG

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2016, 12:19:41 AM »
Money for a select few I'm sure. And further division.

It is douchey. I'm over all of it.

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 09:22:44 AM »

I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to how terrible these two were. On the other hand, Hilary and the media were clearly all up on Trump when he continually claimed the election was rigged.

Fast forward to the day after the election- everyone and everything the far left SJW rainbow-haired hipster crowd dislikes is a russian spy, hacker etc and they refuse to accept the election results using the same electing foundations that they helped create.

To make things even more hilarious, Trump claimed that the recount will show that there was voter fraud by illegals. The media lambasted him saying he has no evidence to support his claim. Yet, the left and the media have repeatedly claimed that Russia and "foreign powers" have manipulated the election without showing a single shred of evidence to support their claim. Even the white house, which claimed they were investigating "foreign interference" has thrown cold water on the recount process. Prominent pseudo-celebs who have made documentaries on how to rig an election in our modern times have come out to skewer Trump on his "election is rigged" comments; quite literally refuting their own previous claims in documentaries that they made.

Offline RussG

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2016, 09:40:42 AM »
I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to how terrible these two were. On the other hand, Hilary and the media were clearly all up on Trump when he continually claimed the election was rigged.

Fast forward to the day after the election- everyone and everything the far left SJW rainbow-haired hipster crowd dislikes is a russian spy, hacker etc and they refuse to accept the election results using the same electing foundations that they helped create.

To make things even more hilarious, Trump claimed that the recount will show that there was voter fraud by illegals. The media lambasted him saying he has no evidence to support his claim. Yet, the left and the media have repeatedly claimed that Russia and "foreign powers" have manipulated the election without showing a single shred of evidence to support their claim. Even the white house, which claimed they were investigating "foreign interference" has thrown cold water on the recount process. Prominent pseudo-celebs who have made documentaries on how to rig an election in our modern times have come out to skewer Trump on his "election is rigged" comments; quite literally refuting their own previous claims in documentaries that they made.

This is true. 
It amazes me how McCarthyism is coming back now with shades of Hitler Youth and extreme nationalism for good measure in this political/socio-economic scene.  These are all rehash of different times and different thoughts that worked or failed once before here and other places.
People don't want to learn history or be honest with themselves on past societal failures.  We've regressed in many ways.
We're in for some weird times ahead.

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2016, 02:41:17 PM »
there is zero chance a recount will make her president
I don't recall anyone from the Democratic side going on record and saying this, much less Hillary in her concession speech.  What if millions did vote illegally, as Trump has claimed?  And what if they voted for Trump?  Its not costing the GOP or Trump any money.  It is financed through independent donation.  Maybe special interests.  Who cares.  Collect their money and count away.

While I think there is a snowballs chance in hell of it making a difference, there is due process for recounts to be called.  Maybe not rational, but in several places law.

As this is an exercise in futility, I think Trump should focus on really important things to the nation- realign focus on the cast of Hamilton, and slamming SNL.   ;)

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2016, 04:27:12 PM »
I don't recall anyone from the Democratic side going on record and saying this, much less Hillary in her concession speech.  What if millions did vote illegally, as Trump has claimed?  And what if they voted for Trump?  Its not costing the GOP or Trump any money.  It is financed through independent donation.  Maybe special interests.  Who cares.  Collect their money and count away.

While I think there is a snowballs chance in hell of it making a difference, there is due process for recounts to be called.  Maybe not rational, but in several places law.

As this is an exercise in futility, I think Trump should focus on really important things to the nation- realign focus on the cast of Hamilton, and slamming SNL.   ;)

Illegals voting for Trump? I mean C'mon, does anyone believe that would really happen? If anything, far left progressives have opened a can of worms even going as far as to demand a hand-checked recount. As a minority myself, the stats of undocumented minorities committing voter and other forms of fraud is high amongst us. This statistic is comes in second place only short of the top spot taken by mysterious dead people who seem to vote by the thousands. With the small exception of areas like Miami, Voter fraud by minorities vastly steers democrat. This is just a well established fact.

As for Hamilton. There is another major double standard by the far-left's claim that Trump's attack on Hamilton is racially motivated. Theater has and continues to be one of the most discriminatory segments in acting. The theater industry literally invented black face and as many strides as theater has made, it is still a vastly white dominated industry.

Theater has always been something for the white uber elite. Now its the past time for the white uber elite, white hipsters and white SJWs while the industry continues their tradition of keeping minorities off of major plays. Hamilton was a runaway hit created by a minority. Had he not basically quit and appointed his own replacement, there's no chance in Hell the other heads of the show would have appointed a black man as Hamilton. Everyone knows this is true. Nobody wants to say it in public.

Sometimes i think this level of blatant double standards in reporting by the media is literally what drove so many to vote for Trump.

Offline Chris

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »
Election politics and name-calling aside, I'm actually really interested to hear the results of the recount, considering all the causes for concern we've been hearing about (mathematical signs of voter fraud, how far off the polls were, Russia's involvement, not to mention Trump's claims of a rigged election and the "millions of people who voted illegally" claim. As long as they're raising the money and paying for it, it literally doesn't affect me one way or another; I just think it would be interesting to see if something really was going on. I doubt it, but it wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen this year.

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2016, 05:38:37 PM »
Sometimes i think this level of blatant double standards in reporting by the media is literally what drove so many to vote for Trump.
Perhaps.  The clearest reporting I saw came from reading Trump's own Twitter posts.

I do find this a bit ironic:
Hillary is being attacked over a recount, which she or her staff didn't call for, by a man who has said from day one that the election process is faulty and would be rigged.

And I don't believe the illegals voted for Trump...  Merely that states have laws that support recounts.