Author Topic: Banned Members List  (Read 16159 times)

Offline Ryokosi

• Level 3: Hologram
Banned Members List
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:46:27 AM »
Please post banned members or prospective members in this thread... That way we can keep track of the players that have no life and waste their time trying to cause the clan problems. 

I suggest this format to keep things simple to read....

Player Name - Former Member/Non-Mbr - why they were kicked/back story.

We've had some nasty and some childish former members, so this should help when they come back to us after a month and ask to rejoin... giving an excuse why they left or saying "jimmy said to promote me to elder."

- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Wurmbo

• Level 1: Arrival
Re: Banned Members List
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 12:48:44 PM »
Lets start with Anass, Bonesring and Datdude. Datdude was promoted and seemed like a good member. Anass and Bonesring got booted for lack of donations then came back later. Datdude immediately promoted them and then he left the clan. Anass and Bonesring then kicked out all non elders and then spammed the chat feed spewing obscenities. Eventually they were demoted And kicked but all three should stay banned.

Offline Wurmbo

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 12:55:29 PM »
Then there is the ever popular Shaurya. Kicked for lack of donations I think. Then keeps coming back angry and also spewing obscenities on the chat feed. His favorite thing is to wait to be kicked and then come back right away and act like a child. He should definitely stay banned.

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:21:32 PM »
Thanks Wurmbo.  You would think with how many clans there are that people would have better things to do with their time than waste it trying to be a problem.
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 09:07:20 AM »
The Few (lvl 50) - former member - kicked for not donating.  Only donated 20 by Thurs morning.  Ft had requested he donate, and no response.  Ft asks me to watch him.  45 min later, after several requests were made that he didn't donate to, he requests again.  When both jay and I tell him he needs to donate more or he'll be kicked (after filling his request), he cops an attitude telling us "alright" and then "someone ask then geez."  He did not try to rejoin after kick.
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Jimmy562

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 01:45:08 PM »

Another member added to our banned list. Infran star he was in clan for 2 days then left and came back claiming his little brother was using his iPad. The morning when he returned I contribute about 100 donations and he still had zero after, he was active because he had been requesting for troops.

Judging by him coming back he had no excuse just came back said hi and he left thinking is was a joke.

So We Donate!!! 2 be aware please.

Jay198469

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 06:32:22 PM »
Kicked pekcan as he has only donated 5 this week and most people are in 100s and jisup lim keeps popping in and out the clan

Offline Jimmy562

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 04:51:37 AM »

Well this lowlifes are back at it again so beware guys.

Datdude and anass

During the time they joined so did Emil and Kong joined.  So assuming that they know each other since they used this same stadegy please kick them ASAP. Anass and datdude also joined we donate 2. But I contacted Rick and he took care of it.

So from now on we will be at invite only. All promotions are to be decided by elders and approve by me, Jason or Rick.

Pic above was taken from Fernanto profile not mine lol am not that poor lol. And I don't have crossbows

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 11:50:58 PM »
Anass is still up to his old trick of trying to join... He joined tonight while we had it open and was kicked, rejoined and was kicked.  We had to lock the clan to new members to keep him out, and he applied to join again. 

At the same time he joined, two other new members joined and left and then another two members joined and stayed.  The two that stayed are called cowli and Psy.  cowli didn't say anything and didn't donate, so I kicked him about 30 min after he joined.  Psy did talk and relayed that his last clan had been taken over in a similar fashion to what Anass and friends did.  Psy donated 15 and then had other things to do.  My gut is to not trust him since he joined at the same time as Anass, but maybe I'm just picking up on his story and my mild dyslexia is changing his name from Psy to Spy lol.

Anyway, we don't need members we can't trust, and if Psy stays and donates, he'll eventually want elder.  So if we're not going to kick him now... Keep a very close eye on him.
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Jimmy562

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 11:59:36 PM »
Yes I agree we just wont promote him ever lol, will see if we loose him we loose him. Mean while will keep him to attract good players

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 12:09:46 AM »
Sounds like a good plan, hopefully my gut is wrong and he has nothing to do with Anass.
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline ft

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 05:23:12 AM »
Ryo, i like your skeptilexia   ;)     . I'll stir a bit more in. member psy states he comes from clan 'Korea'. There are 64 Korea clans. i.e. conveniently unfeasible to check any further. The odds are growing.....agree to block elder status on psy.

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 05:36:04 PM »
Skeptilexia... Love it.

Currently the clan is invite only and guess who just requested to join?  Anass... He was rejected and only tried once.  Rejecting him was my first thought as well, but I had a different thought that maybe we should let him join for a few minutes and just laugh at him.  Seriously, how pathetic do you have to be as a person (and your life) to waste your time trying to join and harass a clan you were kicked out?  Anyone balanced and not a looser would have moved on with their life a long time ago.  The only thing I can think of he's such a looser and desperate for attention and a sense of power that he feels by doing this he has some power over us.  So... Turn the tables on him.  If he requests, let him join and point out how pathetic he is until he bores you... Then kick him.  That shows he's powerless and exists in our clan and on our chat as nothing more than a toy for us to play with and then throw away.   ;)
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Jimmy562

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 07:10:19 PM »
Sounds good. Only concern is what if that person tat I said is possibly inviting him (which explains why he joins so fast) promotes him? Then he starts kicking people out. I say if it happens just promote everyone to elder, then we get to find out which other low life promoted him.

Offline Jason

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 09:30:52 AM »
teddy and Esten4646, both kicked for not donating.

$-(niky)- from our sister clan joined us. Don't know why this person left, don't care why. But I doubt she/he left on good terms. In my opinion it's common curtesy to say hi and explain why u moved clans if ur from our sister clan. Just gave her/him the boot.