Author Topic: Banned Members List  (Read 16120 times)

Offline Ryokosi

• Level 3: Hologram
Re: Banned Members List
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »
Add jjblitson to the list, he's a hopper who's had several chances within the clan and has either left on his own or been kicked for low ratio.  He attempted to rejoin clan 2 today and would have been rejected, but had already joined a different clan.  Classic hopper.

- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2014, 10:56:21 PM »
Owner4456 and his second account/brother King-Pete added to the banned list.  Owner because he's a hopper and lied about his second account being his... And King-Pete unfortunately by relationship and because he had to live the lie that it was really owner.  Owner has a habit of telling lies and thinking he can get away with them.

Either way, both have been largely inactive at times and have had low donation ratios.

- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2014, 10:28:13 PM »
Add daniel10 to the list for consistently low donations and clan hopping. 
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2014, 01:59:09 AM »
Add hardingser to the list.  Kicked and banned for ratio --  54 donated 259 requested.  He was warned by multiple Elders to fix his ratio and that he'd be kicked if he didn't.  I specifically told him to fix it before he requested again.  On the same page as my message, he requested.

- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

Offline omit22

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »
add __ dannii __5 to the list for quitting during war prep and not giving any reason. 2 wasted attacks right there ...

Offline Ddraig Werdd

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2014, 11:35:11 PM »
Wow! I did not know that the the Village had a Clash of Clans group! Cool!    :)
Ad astra per aspera

Offline Ryokosi

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2014, 04:38:44 PM »
Add mahmoud to the list... Hopper/leech who's joined and left a few times now.  This last time he got away with a 0/75 ratio before I caught him and kicked him from clan 1.
- Ryo
We Donate!!! - Elder

chocolate chips

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2014, 12:31:52 AM »
Add iFicky to the banned list. He consistently had a bad ratio the last few times around and was okay about fixing it the first few times but the last time he never responded to several warnings given by myself and other elders/coleaders. Then he said "this clan is lame" and left.

Also MSM240 and fernanto are potentially banned. MSM keeps leaving during wars when they look tough and fernanto consistently has bad ratios and often leaves then rejoins to reset them. They are both former elders but their behavior is too much. Ultimately its up to Jimmy so if you see this, let me know what you think should happen. But they both have been warned and have broken clan rules on multiple occasions.

Thanks guys!

-Chocolate chips

chocolate chips

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2014, 08:04:24 PM »
Hey there! Hope you guys are doing great.

Just a quick addition to the list - Brandon. He joined and seemed enthusiastic about the clan, saying he'd want to stay forever(yeah right). On the second day of him being there, he donated level 1 minions to joentjuh, who had been trophy hunting in champion and had requested wizards and archers. Brandon never responded after Joe questioned this, so he was kicked. The next day he came back and was told not to donate minions unless they were requested. What's the first thing he does? Donate level 1 minions to Marc and me. So i re-iterated that he was to donate other troops like archers or wizards. He responded with obscene comments towards us and was immediately kicked. Needless to say, he will not be coming back. EVER.

Have a great week, and clash on!

-chocolate chips