Author Topic: Had a great time on Sunday!!  (Read 973 times)

Online Steelcurtainlou

• Level 3: Hologram
Had a great time on Sunday!!
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in putting this together.  There was a great lineup of pins, and me and my family had a blast!!!  The Orlando Sentinel even included us in an article.  Thanks again-LOU
Pins- White Water - Fish Tales - Flintstones - No Fear - Monster Bash Remake SE

Past Pins- Tales From The Crypt - Family Guy - Junkyard - Creature From The Black Lagoon - Dr Who - Tales of the Arabian Nights

Online Steelcurtainlou

Past Pins- Tales From The Crypt - Family Guy - Junkyard - Creature From The Black Lagoon - Dr Who - Tales of the Arabian Nights

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: Had a great time on Sunday!!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »
GREAT STUFF!  Thanks for linking that article.  Your family seems happy and that was nice they featured you.   :D

Offline Creature7

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 03:16:43 PM »
Hey Lou

I remember introducing you to the Village years ago! How have you been? Glad to see you are still involved and sorry I missed you at the show. I had unexpected things come up on my one day off to go to SPF, so I couldn't make it this year. Do you still have my Junkyard? Take care brother!

Kelley
Pins: The Munsters Premium, Inter Flip Dragon

Arachnid Galaxy 3.0 Live Commercial Dart Machine

Juke Box: 1959 Seeburg 222 Stereophonic, 1972 Seeburg Marauder SX100, 1981 Rowe AMI R-85 Starlight, 1967 Rock-ola Ultra Model 437

Large Vintage Collection of Tube & Transistor Radios, TV's, 8-tracks and Record Players from the 40's thru the 80's.

Online Steelcurtainlou

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »
Hey Kelley-
   Yep still addicted to the hobby.  It would have been nice to see you.  I sold the Junkyard to Rich (Brewmeister) last year-not sure if he still has it.  That was a pretty fun game, just needed something different.  You know how that is!!!!  Take it easy-LOU