Author Topic: thanks for a fun weekend!  (Read 823 times)

Offline robbie_ramone

• Level 1: Arrival
thanks for a fun weekend!
« on: July 26, 2015, 08:57:15 PM »
Thanks to Dan Coyle for some phenomenal advice and congrats on a weekend of epic pinball and the win! You "went yaaaaahd" dood! Congrats to Sebastian Bobbio, CarLos Porta, and Kirby Rients for going deep and being great ambassadors to the excellent game of pinball. Special thanks to Bobbi Douthitt , Matt Odechuck , Eric , Dan Werry, andCody Melior for playing a million two player games with me and showing me the tricks of the trade (which means higher scores and more fun for me).....Thanks to Donny as well for being an excellent game master and having patience in explaining the rules/strategies of competitive pinbalI to me. I consider myself 100% better at pinball and I expect to perform better/have more fun at the next tourney I participate in! Above all else, I met some new friends with a common interest, and that is the most valuable thing I picked up over the weekend. Thanks! Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline VanManDan

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Re: thanks for a fun weekend!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 08:44:22 AM »
Good meeting you to Rob. I'm sure we'll be seeing you at Free Play in Orlando in a few months or maybe the Pinball Lounge. I'm sure the guys over there will be holding another party before FP.
Current Line up:
AC/DC Pro, Metallica Pro-LED, Flicker EM
Big Brave, Fonzi-Eightball
Ironman

Dan'o