Author Topic: Why are the smart ones always from Florida  (Read 15836 times)

Offline mcluvin

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Why are the smart ones always from Florida
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2018, 09:29:27 PM »
LOL at the drive through drug sales window pic:

I know this may seem weird to most, but am I the only one who has a problem one of the charges?

I'm sorry, but "keeping a dwelling used to sell drugs" is a complete and utter bullshit charge.  Why not also make it a criminal offense to keep and use a car to pick up or sell drugs or how about keeping and using a pair of shoes to sell drugs?  The reality is we are a nation clamoring for more and more laws (new laws are the answer for everything :roll:), but sometimes the charges are just ridiculous.  Just charge the dirtbag with possession of and intent to sell said drugs and be done with it.  Not sure why I'm ranting about it, but whatever :P

I’m guessing you’ve never lived next to a drug house?  Not sure about Florida, but some states will confiscate the property. 

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2018, 03:53:15 PM »
the state prosecutor usually drops the fluff charges, and goes after the most likely ones that will get convictions.

although, i have to say, cops do take your car if you use it to sell drugs. i know...i've purchased more than 1 drug seized car from a police auction. 1 still had drugs and paraphanalia littered in spots thru-out, even though it was searched via a warrant at the police station...an armed robbery search warrant doesn't include the meth or hash pipes, i assume.

Why not also make it a criminal offense to keep and use a car to pick up or sell drugs or how about keeping and using a pair of shoes to sell drugs?  The reality is we are a nation clamoring for more and more laws :P
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline k7

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2018, 03:54:02 PM »
I’m guessing you’ve never lived next to a drug house? 

we live across the street from one. ;D well, at least an inhabitant sells from there on occasion. i hope the county takes it.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 03:55:47 PM by k7 »

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2018, 06:19:56 PM »
we live across the street from one. ;D well, at least an inhabitant sells from there on occasion. i hope the county takes it.

I suspected a neighbor in a previous house I owned.  It was actually a nice neighborhood ($300k+ homes).  A military guy who was gone a lot.  When he was gone?  All kinds of strange cars coming and going at odd hours.

Offline wildwest3163

T2, DM, JP, BSD, ES, SMB, Taxi, Frankenstien, SI, Gorgar, Harlem, Gladiators
Current Projects: Playboy, Xenon, Pinbot, High Speed

Offline mcluvin

Offline TimothyC

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2018, 10:52:48 AM »
https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-jumps-crocodile-pit-suffers-bite-escapes/story?id=59031251

LOL, you just can't make this crap up...  From the article:

“According to Alligator Farm staff, they were prompted to review video surveillance when they found a "Croc"-style shoe in the crocodile pit and damage to the property,”

So bathsalt/or whatever bad drug Florida man breaks into croc pond and leaves a croc behind.  Is this real life :o :P?

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2018, 06:04:38 PM »

Offline Neal_W

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2018, 11:35:20 PM »
Flamethrowers, weapons recovered from charred remains of Florida death metal guitarist's home.

As his home burned, deputies say 53-year-old Pat O’Brien broke into his neighbor's home, where he allegedly assaulted a resident and then fled into the backyard.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/florida-death-metal-guitarist-broke-into-a-stranger-s-house-as-his-own-home-burns-deputies-say

Offline Niloc

• Original Member
  • Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2018, 12:57:00 AM »
Flamethrowers, weapons recovered from charred remains of Florida death metal guitarist's home.

As his home burned, deputies say 53-year-old Pat O’Brien broke into his neighbor's home, where he allegedly assaulted a resident and then fled into the backyard.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/florida-death-metal-guitarist-broke-into-a-stranger-s-house-as-his-own-home-burns-deputies-say

A jury of his peers declared it to be "totally metal."

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2019, 10:30:16 AM »
Florida man arrested for attacking McDonald's employee over not getting a straw
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pinellas/florida-man-arrested-for-attacking-mcdonalds-employee-over-not-getting-a-straw-police-say

Florida Man Drives Ferrari 360 Into Ocean at Top Speed, Photos Show Car Submerged 30 Feet Below
http://www.thedrive.com/news/25812/florida-man-drives-ferrari-360-into-ocean-at-top-speed-photos-show-car-submerged-30-feet-below

Florida man finds out his dad helped deliver him at birth, throws pizza at him
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-finds-out-his-dad-helped-deliver-him-at-birth-throws-pizza-at-him-police-say

Woman denied Outback Steakhouse attacks parents, threatens to ‘kill’ them
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/woman-denied-outback-steakhouse-attacks-parents-threatens-to-kill-them

Offline k7

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2019, 05:53:55 PM »

Florida Man Drives Ferrari 360 Into Ocean at Top Speed, Photos Show Car Submerged 30 Feet Below
http://www.thedrive.com/news/25812/florida-man-drives-ferrari-360-into-ocean-at-top-speed-photos-show-car-submerged-30-feet-below

our local tow yard got that call. they, and the news, waited 3 hours for sea tow to show up.

not sure what the story given is, but the guy was told by police to turn around, the road doesn't go thru. he says "ok" and floors the car.

he's in and out of mental facilities...but whatever...dude has a ferrari. row boat. :)

Offline k7

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »
here's the ferrari pic with the car floating... not sure of the website, i snapped the pic off the tow operator's computer the day this occured.

« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2019, 04:55:53 PM »
our local tow yard got that call. they, and the news, waited 3 hours for sea tow to show up.

not sure what the story given is, but the guy was told by police to turn around, the road doesn't go thru. he says "ok" and floors the car.

he's in and out of mental facilities...but whatever...dude has a ferrari. row boat. :)

sucks. hope he gets the mental help he needs

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2019, 04:56:38 PM »
Florida teacher smears human feces at park to ruin party for principal’s daughter
https://wsvn.com/news/local/police-florida-teacher-smears-human-feces-at-park-to-ruin-party-for-principals-daughter/

I'm starting to be more and more okay with GOD destroying this state with me in it.