Author Topic: JAN 17th TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS  (Read 4627 times)

Offline the architect

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Tournament pinball is fun
JAN 17th TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
« on: December 28, 2015, 02:48:58 PM »
well the time has come for the 1st SBR tournament of champions!

location 1944 e lymington way st augustine 32084 (architects- seems like the most convenient location for everyone)

structure the tournament will be open to all members. while it is a tournament of champions, we still would like to promote participation for all. that being said the structure is as follows.

there will be seeding for the tournament based on monthly wins (think football). higher the seed the more byes you get, as well as game or position choice.

it will be a mapped out bracket posted before the day of tournament so you will need to RSVP. i will roll call winners, and input seeds accordingly. we will be giving prizes and trophies/plaques out for everyone.

grand prize for the winner - chicago coin cinema pinball machine
Jumping jack, rush pro, argosy,

On loan- LUCKY HAND

Offline the architect

Re: JAN 17th TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 02:52:05 PM »
also i could definitely use help the before the tournament setting up games, brackets, ect. any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

here are the winners

roz 2 wins
lauren 1 win
jason N 1 win
eric C 1 win
danny 1 win
kathy 1 win
dano 2 wins
shannon 2 wins
dan Colye 1 win
joe 3 wins
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 03:13:40 PM by the architect »

On loan- LUCKY HAND

Offline deadlander

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 05:17:06 PM »
Joe
Could I play in the tourney?  I know I'm not a "member" but may qualify as the "all" category.
Regards
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline the architect

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 11:24:04 PM »
Your goddamn right you can al!

On loan- LUCKY HAND

Offline deadlander

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 07:41:02 PM »
Cool mark me down for the first bracket I'll fight my way to the top!
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 11:15:52 AM »
Wow, winner gets a pinball machine! Am I reading this correctly. I thought Pindans door prizes were legendary! What time does this event start? I'm going to have to crunch some numbers to see how long the drive is. Sounds like a great time!

Offline the architect

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 12:20:21 PM »
you read that right dan colye, winner will be the proud new owner of a chicago coin, "cinema". practice starts 12-1P

tournament starts promptly at 1pm.   ALL ARE WELCOME

On loan- LUCKY HAND

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 12:47:42 PM »
Wow, winner gets a pinball machine! Am I reading this correctly. I thought Pindans door prizes were legendary! What time does this event start? I'm going to have to crunch some numbers to see how long the drive is. Sounds like a great time!

dan, if you want can make do car pool from my place in plant city? i was originally going to arcadeexpo for this weekend, but my plans went south :( , its about 2.5 hr drive from here.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 10:23:12 AM by Hamster »
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 02:11:47 PM »
Hem? TBPL on Sat and the 904 on Sun??? That might be doable....R U going Hot Dog? And the Hamster too? I will talk to you guys Sat @ Replay!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline the architect

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 11:44:01 PM »
Don't forget guys please rsvp to the tournament so I can create a bracket beforehand.

On loan- LUCKY HAND

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 12:23:50 AM »
Dan & Dan ... If you guys want to go, let's car pool , i know a good driver, he lives in Sarasota :)

Joe: I would at least count 3 Tampa Boys for RSVP.
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 08:28:23 AM »
ok lets make this happen, IF my SUV's are not booked out Sunday I will bring one so we can bring the Pinball machine back with us! :P :P
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 11:27:11 AM »
Who could turn down good company for the trip to Saint Augustine!  Sounds like a good time. Hamster, when Pindan figures out what time we need to leave we'll get this SUV a rolling and pick you up on the way.

Offline Liquid9281

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 11:43:32 AM »
Hey Joe, names Doug and I would love to take part in the tourney as well.  Would be my first time there.  Al, Dan, Jason and Rosie know me as I am in the league at the lounge and been going to POPS for a few years.  Just DM me if you need any information. 

Offline deadlander

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2016, 12:51:27 AM »
Hey Joe, names Doug and I would love to take part in the tourney as well.  Would be my first time there.  Al, Dan, Jason and Rosie know me as I am in the league at the lounge and been going to POPS for a few years.  Just DM me if you need any information.

Joe,
  Doug helps run the league at the pinball lounge he is good people....
Al
BTW Julia and I are down for the tourney...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:54:42 AM by deadlander »