Author Topic: Party at Al's and Julia's pinball garage...December 10th  (Read 4184 times)

Offline deadlander

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Party at Al's and Julia's pinball garage...December 10th
« on: October 30, 2016, 09:03:15 PM »
Ok were not ready but we need some inspiration to get to work so we are doing our annual pinball party at our garage December 10th starting at 3 PM.  There will be a three strikes tournament starting at 4 that will have IFPA points.  Similar to the tourney at Ron's a couple weeks ago.  There also be the usual food and beverages.  We encourage everyone to bring some finger food or deserts as this gathering can get large and hungry.  The party lasts into late into the night.  Julia and I look forward to seeing all of you at our garage.  Also please park at the credit union or clerk of the court 3 doors down.  Please PM for address if you need it.

Current Line up.
Jackbot, Jack in the Box, EBD, Tommy, Aztec, Stingray, Trident,ACDC Premium, GOT, Future Spa, Stern Star Trek, Class of 1812, Hi Deal, AFM, MM, BOP,Ass Kicker, BS Drac, TOTAN, TAF,TZ, and FG. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:08:58 PM by deadlander »
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
Re: Party at Al's and Julia's pinball garage...December 10th
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 11:10:47 AM »
 :) gonna really try to make this one!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline MRK

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 08:19:28 PM »
It's on my calendar!
Pins: High Speed, Shaq Attaq, NIght Moves, Caribbean Cruise, Roy Clark, Journey Virtual Pin

Arcades: Arkanoid, M.A.M.E.

Offline Liquid9281

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 09:25:18 AM »
Again, thank you both so much for hosting this again this year.  Its something that I have look forward to each of the past three years I have come and it is always a ton of fun.

Offline deadlander

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 05:29:53 PM »
We are on the IfPA calendar..... finally!!!  https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=15927#  Get your end of year state IAPA point here!!!

Looking forward to it!
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline deadlander

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 12:54:55 AM »
Ok guys a week away and we've been busy in the Garage.  Current line up is now

Aztec EM, Jack in the Box EM, Hi Deal EM, Tommy DMD, Jackbot DMD, ACDC premium DMD, Future Spa SS, Trident SS, EBD SS, Mata Hari SS, Singray SS, Bad Cats SS, GOT DMD, Family Guy DMD, TZ DMD, TAF DMD, TOTAN DMD, Dracula DMD, BOP SS, Star Trek DMD, Class of 1812 SS, AFM DMD, MM DMD. 

Fairly good mix of machines should be a fun tournament 3 strikes with random draw machines and players.  Tournament starts at 4 PM  Party starts at 2 PM. Best place to park is the Credit Union or County Clerks office 3 doors down on the corner of SR 44 and Clara Ave.  If you need any additional information or directions please PM me and I will get back with you.  Julia and I are looking forward to seeing everyone!   
Regards Al 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 12:59:37 AM by deadlander »

Offline RAW POWER

• Raw Power Amusements / The Pinball Lounge
    • The Pinball Lounge
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 10:38:41 AM »
We'll be there! Always a great time and another name will be added to the POPs cup!

Offline RAW POWER

• Raw Power Amusements / The Pinball Lounge
    • The Pinball Lounge
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 10:41:10 AM »
We'll be there! Always a great time and another name will be added to the POPs cup!

Offline CHILIDOG

• Level 1: Arrival
  • Rather be flipp'n
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 11:19:55 AM »
Absolutely can't wait! a Big Thank you to Al and Julia!! Hey post on here or PM if I can bring anything!

Offline MRK

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 09:55:46 AM »
Great to see everybody again!!!

Nick and I had an Excellent time.

Thank you for hosting Al and Julia.

Mark and Nick.
Pins: High Speed, Shaq Attaq, NIght Moves, Caribbean Cruise, Roy Clark, Journey Virtual Pin

Arcades: Arkanoid, M.A.M.E.

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 12:36:17 PM »
I'll post here too!.....had a GREAT time! Thanks Al and Julia!..........TOTAN!!!!!! :P
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline deadlander

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 05:01:08 PM »
Guys thanks to everyone who came out last night we had a tremendous time last night.  The tournament was the best one we have ever had.  The new software made it a breeze to run once you learn who to make the correct settings. (Sorry 3 team players ;( )  Many thanks go out to Randy (Compran) for helping me get it up and running and assisting me getting all of the registrations in.  Total I believe we had 46 people in the tournament.  That is our biggest turnout yet!!!  We had some very high level competition and combined with the randomness the computer lineups made for a fun, competitive evening. Outside that, a great time hanging out by the fire eating and drinking under the night sky with our pinball community's diverse group was an equally great experience.

Congratulations go out to Ovideo's own tournament dominator... Kurt Van Zyl who took the coveted Theater of Magic........ Translight box!  Second, was a tie with my lovely, talented, Pinball playing, Ham Cooking, Pinball Insert Cleaning, Burned Light Bulb Finding, Nature Girl Julia Neumann!!!!!  (Woo! the best thing goin!) who tied with Gainesville's second most beloved native only preceded by Tom Petty, the ever present tournament tormentor Mike Tedesko!. Who won an ACDC translight courtesy of Curley from LSOG!  Fourth, was Ryan Stowers, who was the electrical and computer genius who got most of the pins working with me.  Who also finally got the Hyperspin to work throughout an entire tournament.  A feat that hasn't been accomplished in over 10 years!
A special shout out to Randy and Storm who also helped dial in all of the pins for the tournament.  Thanks to all who brought food we all well fed and watered throughout the night one of the best events ever.  Look forward to doing again perhaps a spring equinox pinball party is on our future.
Happy Festivus,
Al and Julia Neumann