Author Topic: FS: Midnight Resistance w/ rebuilt monitor, joysticks, Ultimarc Rotary Bd - $350  (Read 543 times)

Offline Spicules

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Mission COMPRETE !!!
So far not having much luck parting out, so figure maybe I can see the whole thing together:

Selling Midnight Resistance game.  Converted from Sega "Alien Syndrome" Cab.

Throwing in a Ultimarc Rotary Interface Board - if you pair this up with a MAME PC & a JPAC, and the right videocard/drivers, you could basically have all rotary control games on here. (Ikari warriors, Search and Rescue, Gorrilla War) plus some that don't quite use rotary controls, but would probably still work the same (Forgotten Worlds, Xybots, Tempest)

Was going to do this myself, but a game came up I really want, and I need the room and $$$!

(http://www.ultimarc.com/rotary.html)

PROS:
 - Rebuilt K7000 monitor with very light burn and crisp picture
 - Rebuilt Wico Joysticks w/ new grommets
 - New buttons
 - Nice Marquee

CONS:
 - No bezel
 - cab has some water damage and is flaking on the bottom a little.  Structurally sound, however, but probably will flake when moved.
 - no CPO

If you add a bezel, and generic DATA EAST CPO (i don't think there was a specific CPO for this game)  this would probably come out looking pretty nice. 

$350 cash and carry in Navarre, FL ( 30 mins east of Pensacola) . 
Vids:
"Chewlix" Vewlix knockoff; Dynamo HS-27 w/ Area 51/MaxForce;  Strider (DE "Commando" conversion) ; Centipede Cabaret;  Tempest,  Irem "Madonna" ; Sega Blast City w/ MisterFPGA; Shinobi (Track&Field Conversion) ; Sega Naomi Universal with Piforce/Net Dimm;

FS: Centipede Cocktail (Millipede cocktail w/ arcadeshop adapter)

WTB/WTT: HOTD2 Dedicated; candy cab or candy knockoffs; Outrun cabaret

- I am a former TV tech and can repair and re-cap CRT and LCD monitors in my area.

Offline Spicules

• Mission COMPRETE !!!
Vids:
"Chewlix" Vewlix knockoff; Dynamo HS-27 w/ Area 51/MaxForce;  Strider (DE "Commando" conversion) ; Centipede Cabaret;  Tempest,  Irem "Madonna" ; Sega Blast City w/ MisterFPGA; Shinobi (Track&Field Conversion) ; Sega Naomi Universal with Piforce/Net Dimm;

- I am a former TV tech and can repair and re-cap CRT and LCD monitors in my area.

Offline Spicules

• Mission COMPRETE !!!
Moar pics:

Vids:

Offline ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
That looks really cool, some of those rotary games are great.

Offline Spicules

• Mission COMPRETE !!!
SOLD (parted out on eBay)
Vids: