Author Topic: D. Gottlieb Bronco Pinball  (Read 715 times)

Offline Dannie

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
D. Gottlieb Bronco Pinball
« on: July 08, 2018, 07:56:34 PM »
Game play one ball, dose not kick ball to runway for next round,

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: D. Gottlieb Bronco Pinball
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 03:43:56 AM »
Clean and adjust trough switches.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 09:19:58 AM »
and ball count unit.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline k7

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 06:45:57 PM »
throw a youtube video up with behavior, that issue can be caused by multiple symptoms.

how does a 2 player game act?
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 06:30:42 PM »
like the man mentioned, I have been tricked by one of those GOttliebs trough switchs so Id check that first, then go to the ball count unit. operate it with the playfield up and after something ;anything} has scored keep a close eye on the ball count unit and see if it moves. you can "drain" the ball with your finger which SHOULD spit the ball kicker like it was shooting next ball into the shooter lane. plus you can sit there and watch that ball count unit.
 if you can stick a video up here with that K& and the rest of your resident EM fanatics can pretty much get you through just about anything.
  After you get that working 100% you can come over to my crib and figger out whats wrong with this gottlieb I got here in the living room! :o
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 08:47:34 PM »
well geezeum, dont leave us just hanging here!!!!!! wheres a id, por pictures or more description> did yo check anything that was mentioned?  People espond to your request I'd think youd want to get the game going and heres the place to get the info,,,,, I mean do the polite thing here Monsieur!
'
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline FUNWIZ

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 09:16:04 PM »
We will probably never know, guess he fixed it the next day and won't be back until it breaks again.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline hoosierthirteen

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • Just a guy who loves pinball
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 05:55:18 PM »
My old friends Funwiz and weeze.....good to see you're both still helping those of us who are EM-challenged  :o  I have a new project pin I may PM one or both of you about (and weeze, I still have the book you loaned me almost three years ago.....if you'll be at FPF I'll bring it)....
Current Pins : Hobbit LE, Game of Thrones
Past Pins : Star Trek (Premium), Ghostbusters, World Poker Tour, NASCAR, Terminator 3, Phantom of the Opera, Lethal Weapon 3, Hurricane, X Files, Fire! (Champagne Edition), Cyclone, Jokerz!, Riverboat Gambler, Rollergames, Big Guns, F-14 Tomcat, Bally Game Show, Gold Wings, Black Pyramid, Kings of Steel, Six Million Dollar Man, Big Indian, Jungle Queen, Bronco, Stampede, OXO, Toledo