Author Topic: Free Play Florida-- What games are you interested in seeing/playing this year??  (Read 4104 times)

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Trying to decide what unusual games to bring to the show this year.  For example on past shows brought Munch Mobile, Alien Syndrome, several different gun games and flying airplane.  Would there be any interest in games like Red Alert, Solar Fox or Vanguard for example?  Or possibly something else rarely seen, (hopefully I can find it in time).     

I also will be posting this on ICQ, at the Florida Arcade chat room...
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Vanguard would be cool.

Space Zap, Crazy Climber, Ataxx?
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline busa32927

• Level 8: Psi Corps
jubeat, the em flying game, godzilla pin
vids:   246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur),  robotron, joust w/jrok, centipede

pins:  Star Trek premmy, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem,  BM66 prem, GnR LE, jjp potc le, Woz, The Hobbit,  JP(stern), Godzilla premmy,  AIQ (prem), EHoH. LoTR, CCr, F-14

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind, BKSOR, Alice Cooper, RZ, BSD, Firepower, STTNG, TMNT prem, TWD, Gilligan

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Chiller

Venture

Paperboy

Omega Race

:P

Offline JaxGator

• Level 5: Power User!
Iron Maiden pin
STTNG pin

Robby Roto
Front Line
Looking for working or complete but non working examples of: Dragon's Lair, Frogger, Joust or Multi-Williams in a Joust cab

Offline Doublekick

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Mouse trap

Max rpm

Offline brewmeister_us

• Level 8: Psi Corps
I second Front Line, also Wild Western, Alpine Ski (Taito theme).  Dedicated Rally-X. 

Really enjoyed the Centuri Eagle cabaret last year.  Great game!

Weird Gottlieb EM's (low production / add a balls), Fathom, weird early Stern SS stuff that you never see.   
Putting the "fun" in dysfunction every day...

Offline Marcel G

• Show Organizer
  • Level 6: Knight Industries
  • APE Man
    • Pinwerks
A working Sega Turbo.
I miss Russ Gs...
P I N W E R K S

South Florida pinball machine and videogame repairs professionally done on site - Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties... and beyond if needed.

Offline Triggerfish

• Level 2: Villager
Arcade
Xenophobe
Jubeat
Point Blank 1 and 2
Gunblade NYC
Gain Ground
That weird Japanese table flipping game

Pins
Tron
Junkyard
No Good Gofers

Offline FUNWIZ

A working Sega Turbo.
I miss Russ Gs...

I thought you had a few of these
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline zenbone

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • The T-Shirt Guy
Big Bang Bar, deadpool, Ice Cold Beer, Total Nuclear Annihilation
... i played the Big Bang Bar a few times last year and can't get enough of that game. never got to play TNA at the last show as the line was always super long when i went so i kept saying "i'll come back when there isn't a line..." but sadly there never wasn't a line

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
you know I was thinling, I havent played a Creature since the game was new. Hope there is one there. oh and the Bally game where you hit the cows on thier bar stools, the one with the overhang.
 and a mess of 60s GOttliebs
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
you know I was thinling, I havent played a Creature since the game was new. Hope there is one there. oh and the Bally game where you hit the cows on thier bar stools, the one with the overhang.
 and a mess of 60s GOttliebs
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline Pindaddy

• Level 3: Hologram
Hoping to see a Spawn Arcade, and possibly an NBA Jam. Would also be cool to play CSI pinball or Aliens pinball maybe a Munsters pin will show up.

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
Quantum
Rip Off
Congo Bongo
Black Widow
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.