Author Topic: Free Play Florida-- What games are you interested in seeing/playing this year??  (Read 4084 times)

Offline Ghostcri

• Level 5: Power User!
Arcade:

Time Traveler
Soul Calibur 2 dedicated
Old School VR pod setup
Total Carnage
Elevator Action
Strider

Pins:

Phanton of the Opera
Big Buck Hunter
Bone Busters
Waterworld
Baywatch
Bad Cats

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
Time Traveler

Keep dreaming. You are more likely to see a Polybius.  ;D
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.

Offline Ghostcri

Keep dreaming. You are more likely to see a Polybius.  ;D

Tampa Bay Center used to have one (a Time Traveler)!

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
well, there are several florida collectors that have many of these titles, you should hit them up and convince them to bring to the show if they are not already

8)
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline FUNWIZ

Yup, trying to motivate a few on the fence. If not, I hope to maybe ‘borrow’ for a week and get it back to them.   If you happen to have a game and you have no way of transporting, hit one of us up, we will try to get it to the show.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline Pinsanity

Would love to play an Alien pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pins: TWD Prem, STH prem, Twilight Zone, Alien LV, Jaws Premium, Time Machine - DE

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters arcade

Offline REDEYE

• Level 3: Hologram
The Big Lebowski
Discs of Tron
Arabian Nights

Offline bertodrink1

• Level 2: Villager
Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters arcade
I have a dedicated EFTPOTRM (Geez that's a long abbreviation) i can bring it if its not on the list yet. Is there a list of games already being brought?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Offline tufnel1530

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Mappy... its a game I shouldnt like. but I do.

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
I have a dedicated EFTPOTRM (Geez that's a long abbreviation) i can bring it if its not on the list yet. Is there a list of games already being brought?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

That's awesome!  I'd reach out to Hamster or bjones.

Thank you

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Game Collector
I hope those on the fence will consider bringing a game!  You could win one of these nifty trophies :)

Offline gt7766c

• Level 3: Hologram
Those are sweet looking.  Is there attendee voting or determined by show producers?

I’d like to see some gun games (T2, Aerosmith, virtuacop).  Marcel’s Hyperball (loved that one last year).  Late 90s Williams pins (cirqus Voltaire, monster bash).

Any interest in pachislo?  I have access to two early 2000s Japanese skill stop machines (pachislo).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kris

Vids:  Ms. Pac, Star Wars, NBA Jam TE, Golden Tee Complete, ARpiCADE, NeoGeo, Centipede
Pins:  Space Shuttle, Space Mission

Offline VictorC

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Pins:   Tales of the Arabian Nights,   Big Bang Bar,  CV,  Dead Pool,  Guardians of the Galaxy(Pro)
Vids:   Reactor,  Missile Command,  Defender, Tempest
Current: Shadow, FishTales, GB, Pro Football, ES, NASCAR, NGG,  Multicade, ICB, Rock-Ola, Centipede
For Sale: AFM, Jurassic Park

Past Games: Grand Slam, King Pin, Flying Carpet, HH EM Rifle, North Star, Ironman, Avatar, Maverick, CFTBL, DE Starwars, DigDug, Virtual Pin, FT x2, Baywatch, BK2K, WH20, Scared Stiff, HSII, Jack*bot, HH, CV, ToTAN, NF, Maverick, ST:TNG, Gladiators, Whirlwind, WCS94, ToM, Flintstones, FishTales
Wanted: ToM, Air Aces, Bon Voyage

Offline TimothyC

• Level 8: Psi Corps
I'd like to see oddball stuff we haven't seen or don't see often.  Bring your cheesy jamma conversions and show them off with pride (anyone have a Flicky?).  Have a 70's Black and white, bring it please! 

If anyone reading this has a late 80's Darius game (a hulk of a cab) and will bring it to the show I will hand you a $20 for your effort ;D.  Rare game, and a bitch to move, but I'll happily throw you a twenty for your troubles.

I’d like to see some gun games (T2, Aerosmith, virtuacop).

There will be at least one gun game there this year :)