Author Topic: The Pinball dudes open house and Flips tournament November 24th  (Read 259 times)

Offline kawikid

• Level 9: Grid Champion
The Pinball dudes open house and Flips tournament November 24th
« on: November 05, 2018, 03:36:01 PM »
Hey guys we wanted to do our open house soon and happen to get a chance to help keep the flips tradition alive at the same time. So any body that wants to come check out the new store or come play in the tournament are more than welcome to come. It will be Saturday November 24th and the doors will open at 8am but tournament wont start until 1pm. All are welcome but please rsvp so i can make a plan for food and drinks. We have over 40 games set up to play and i will be updating the game list soon. The store is 2000 sq ft so we have plenty of room and the parking lot is pretty big as well and all the other businesses are closed on the weekends so parking wont be an issue.
Pins-  AC/DC PREM, METEOR, MONSTER BASH, FLIGHT 2000 , TEAM ONE, CAPTAIN CARD, SPACE SHUTTLE, ATTACK FROM MARS, ABRA, 2001, ATLANTIS, BON VOYAGE, TARGET POOL, JACKS OPEN, KINGS AND QUEENS,  POP A CARD, BANK A BALL, PIN BOT, SWORDS OF FURY, JOKER POKER, STARS, GAME OF THRONES, KISS.

Offline wolowizard

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Re: The Pinball dudes open house and Flips tournament November 24th
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 09:15:44 AM »
post the addy so we all know where it is ...thx chuck
current pins:   MMr,   AC/DC,   TWD prem ,  IMVE , MET , GOT,  GB prem,  KISS,  AS

Offline NormaJ

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 10:27:59 AM »
https://www.thepinballdudes.net

Address at the top of the page.

Must stop looking at the "Pinballs Available" section!

Offline kawikid

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 02:28:43 PM »
880 Jupiter park dr suite 6 jupiter fl 33458
Pins-  AC/DC PREM, METEOR, MONSTER BASH, FLIGHT 2000 , TEAM ONE, CAPTAIN CARD, SPACE SHUTTLE, ATTACK FROM MARS, ABRA, 2001, ATLANTIS, BON VOYAGE, TARGET POOL, JACKS OPEN, KINGS AND QUEENS,  POP A CARD, BANK A BALL, PIN BOT, SWORDS OF FURY, JOKER POKER, STARS, GAME OF THRONES, KISS.

Offline Jedikiah02

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 10:24:56 PM »
Nice Pins in the what's available listing. I'll do my best to come check it out.  :)
Jedi Knight takes Queen ( And she loved it )