Author Topic: IFPA Tourney: Super Duper Grover II Southeast FL Dec 29  (Read 4063 times)

Offline Cigboat

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Re: IFPA Tourney: Super Duper Grover II Southeast FL Dec 29
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2018, 11:24:45 AM »
WOW !!! another great event. Thank you so much Jeff and Nancy for letting the pinheads into your home. Had a great time and this time I was not on the bottom of the list... LMAO. Jeff you need to get your mom to play more and she might get her name on the Asylum banner to join the rest of the Palmer's .......  8)

Offline Ron Donohue

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
    • My Gameroom
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2018, 11:33:41 AM »
Many thanks to the entire Palmer family for their gracious hospitality.  Always a well run event with plenty of food and fellowship.  Congrats to the winners; well played.

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2018, 11:39:06 AM »
WOW !!! another great event. Thank you so much Jeff and Nancy for letting the pinheads into your home. Had a great time and this time I was not on the bottom of the list... LMAO. Jeff you need to get your mom to play more and she might get her name on the Asylum banner to join the rest of the Palmer's .......  8)

Congratulations on your 2nd place finish, Scott.  I think that is going to do great things for you in the SCS standings. :)

My mom had a great time.  She is still in joyful shock that she survived as long as she did. :)
“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline Cigboat

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2019, 10:00:15 AM »
Thank you Jeff, Again had one hell of a time and I thank you and wife for letting all of us in your castle.....  8) By the way it looks like I squeaked in the top 24....

Offline pinballcorpse

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2019, 10:12:46 AM »
Thank you Jeff, Again had one hell of a time and I thank you and wife for letting all of us in your castle.....  8) By the way it looks like I squeaked in the top 24....

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Yes, and the points are not correct.  The TGP is listed as 72% and it should be 100%. So you and everyone will increase points.

I’ve already been in contact with IFPA and they said they would address it.
“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline deadlander

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2019, 11:31:58 AM »
Jeff and Nancy,
  Julia and I would like to thank you for hosting us last week. We had a fantastic time at casa de corpse great way to finish up the year. Hopefully we will wrap up 2019 by trying not to tilt your machines again!  Merry new year!
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline pinballcorpse

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2019, 04:35:38 PM »
Jeff and Nancy,
  Julia and I would like to thank you for hosting us last week. We had a fantastic time at casa de corpse great way to finish up the year. Hopefully we will wrap up 2019 by trying not to tilt your machines again!  Merry new year!
Al

You two are very welcome! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves.  :)

I obviously wanted everyone to have a good time and participate in some healthy competition. (Even if the tilts are tight)

Offline Miracleman

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2019, 10:22:22 PM »
WOW! Bill Kurtz had a flashback to the good old days, CONGRATS!