Author Topic: FS: Nearly brand new (Charlie's) DeadPool LE  (Read 1831 times)

Online PinRush

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Re: FS: Nearly brand new (Charlie's) DeadPool LE
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 05:26:17 PM »
Thank you, Tom!

even with the coffee cup?  ;D
Pins: TWD Prem, ST Prem, BSD, MET Pro, IMVE

Offline PinFan4Life

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 08:24:22 AM »
You guys are killing me.

Today’s price is $7700 + a bottle of Jack Daniels!!!!

I’m going to drink the whole bottle after it sells.
Pins: Dialed In LE, WOZ, Hobbit Black Arrow SE, DeadPool LE, Metallica, Star Trek, The Walking Dead, Iron Maiden, Whirlwind, Mousin’ Around, VP Cabs Vertigo Virtual Pin.  Vids: 60 in 1 Multicade, Megatouch EVO. Visiting currently: No Good Gofers, Wms Touchdown EM.

Offline fissionch1ps

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2018, 10:20:18 AM »
Nice price. Christmas is a funds tie up for me. GLWTS

Offline pinmaniac

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2018, 11:24:58 AM »
This should have sold ages ago.  Great game.  Just goes to show how many great games to choose from at this point in pinball collecting.

Hope it goes soon.  If I didn’t already have one it would already be in my house.

GLWTS
Pins: WDLE, Met Prem, ACDC Luci, Deadpool LE, AFMrLE, Imdn LE, Houdini, JJPOTC LE, STLE, MBrLE, Beatles

Arcade: Taito ICB

www.webbermotorsllc.com

Offline PinFan4Life

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 09:42:34 PM »
This should have sold ages ago.  Great game.  Just goes to show how many great games to choose from at this point in pinball collecting.

Hope it goes soon.  If I didn’t already have one it would already be in my house.

GLWTS

Thanks man!  Hope so too.
Pins: Dialed In LE, WOZ, Hobbit Black Arrow SE, DeadPool LE, Metallica, Star Trek, The Walking Dead, Iron Maiden, Whirlwind, Mousin’ Around, VP Cabs Vertigo Virtual Pin.  Vids: 60 in 1 Multicade, Megatouch EVO. Visiting currently: No Good Gofers, Wms Touchdown EM.

Offline CUJO

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2018, 11:49:13 PM »
Bump for a Great Guy and Seller!
If you want a DeadPool LE, how are you ever gonna beat this deal!?
Current Pins: ST:PRO,MET:PRO, SOUTH PARK, WOZLE#947, BOP, FGY, TSPP, ST:TNG, KINGS OF STEEL, FRANKENSTEIN, DM, PHARAOH, LOST IN SPACE, STINGRAY, WCS94, METEOR, SPACE JAM, AMIGO, POPEYE, ALIEN POKER, CAVEMAN, HOUDINI, DILE#0829
Video:  Vertical/ w/BABYSTAR 465 in 1 BOARD
Past Pins: Shaq Attaq, X-Files, Space Station #1, WhoDunnit?, Space Mission, Bally Lost World, Space Station #2, MotorDome

Offline PinFan4Life

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 09:34:14 PM »

Thanks Cujo Bro!  I just can’t imagine why no one is taking advantage of this deal (and my loss).  Maybe the holidays and funds are low?  I can’t give it away though.

Offline DEXTER

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2018, 08:38:35 AM »
GREAT deal alert! I played this at Charlie's house when he owned it. Great game and flawless!

DEX

Offline FLPINBALL

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2018, 05:00:33 PM »

Agree bro! Oh and now that the color DMD is available for Lost In Space...you will probably want to move. I am sure Ken that you don’t want to spend that money to update. No problem I will take it off yours hands. Your friend, Charlie

PS: bump for a unbelievable price on this game!,

Offline CUJO

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2018, 11:37:40 AM »
Charlie Bro,
Why don't you PM me a price on that LIS that I can't refuse?
Christmas is a coming!!! :)
All the best Bro!!!
Current Pins: ST:PRO,MET:PRO, SOUTH PARK, WOZLE#947, BOP, FGY, TSPP, ST:TNG, KINGS OF STEEL, FRANKENSTEIN, DM, PHARAOH, LOST IN SPACE, STINGRAY, WCS94, METEOR, SPACE JAM, AMIGO, POPEYE, ALIEN POKER, CAVEMAN, HOUDINI, DILE#0829
Past Pins: Shaq Attaq, X-Files, Space Station #1, WhoDunnit?, Space Mission, Bally Lost World, Space Station #2, MotorDome

Offline PinFan4Life

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2018, 10:56:39 AM »
Charlie Bro,
Why don't you PM me a price on that LIS that I can't refuse?
Christmas is a coming!!! :)
All the best Bro!!!

I’ll start the bidding at $500 on LIS, Cujo!

Oh, and bump for a beautiful and still available DeadPool LE!

Offline CUJO

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 07:16:18 PM »
PinFan4 Life,
Bro I think you just killed your own thread...
Buy this Deadpool LE NOW or feel the WRATH!!!!'

Offline khabbib

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "haub-bee"
« Reply #27 on: Today at 12:00:20 AM »
I'm surprised this is still available!  I have really enjoyed my Deadpool Pro immensely.. it's a great shooting game and unique enough to be fun.  Like a lot of people, I hated the fact it was comic based and when I saw the initial video I thought it looked boring and the call-outs would bother me.  I had a hard time getting over the fact it wasn't movie based (Huge fan of the movies, my avatar was deadpool long before the game was released also). 

But once I played it at the Replay Museum, I was pleasantly surprised... the shots are mostly very satisfying to hit (if setup right btw), fun and unique code compared to my others, and most of all the call-outs (especially mini-deadpool) don't bother me like I thought they would.  It's been a big hit in my collection among visitors also.  If I didn't think this, I would have just moved on to something else, but it's a keeper for now and I'm looking forward to see how the code develops. 

This is one I know will even get better since the code is relatively early, so if anyone is on the fence, try to get some time on one... you may be surprised. 

Good luck to the seller on this one! 
LOOK! Your shoe is untied!

Offline PinFan4Life

« Reply #28 on: Today at 09:01:42 AM »
Thanks Khabbib!

It’s a great playing and shooting game and I’ll be fine keeping it if I have to.

There’s been interest in it, but unfortunately, it’s been from some idiots that STILL want to low ball me after I already dropped the price A TON.