Author Topic: Al’s pinball garage Tourney Saturday December 1st!  (Read 655 times)

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
Re: Al’s pinball garage Tourney Saturday December 1st!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 02:34:29 PM »
Awesome time as always and very happy to come home with the trophy! Whoot!  Mad props to Dan, Bill and Nick as they were VERY tough competition down the stretch.  Amazing how close it was the last few games on BoP, MM, and TOTAN.  Al and Julia are fantastic hosts and can't thank them enough for allowing us to 'borrow' their amazing game room all night.  Plus the ham samiches were da bomb!  Great seeing everyone!

Offline Pindaddy

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 08:58:00 AM »
Congrats on the trophy Ibis, This is Dan. You were a great competitor and I really enjoyed playing against you in the final rounds. Same to you also Bill and Nick, you both were also fierce competitors, great competition and good people. Once again Al and Julia, thank you so much for hosting an awesome event.

Offline deadlander

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2018, 10:25:52 PM »
Just uploaded results to IFPA.  Sorry it took so long have been in the weeds for a couple of weeks.  Should post soon just waiting for verification.  Had a great time look forward to seeing you guys next Month!
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 12:36:18 PM »
slacker! ;D

Offline deadlander

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 12:56:56 PM »
Ummmm do you want fries with that. 
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.