Author Topic: FS-Twilight Zone  (Read 400 times)

Offline ThatPinballDude

• Level 3: Hologram
FS-Twilight Zone
« on: February 11, 2019, 10:18:32 AM »
Cabinet is faded on right side. Left side is not faded nor is the front. Playfield has no wear at all. Magnets are powerful, rubbers are good and all solenoids are powerful including flippers. Game is Fully LED'd.

Game plays fast, and neither of the ramps shoot down the middle (common problem for TZ's as most have warped ramps from my experience) and ball lock is very reliable unlike most TZ's out there.

The only issue with the game is it needs a replacement secondary ball trough board to sense the power ball when it is in the plunging lane (game senses power ball in every other place and starts mode). Boards are perfect, and everything other than that is 100% working and reliable. The 10 opto board was rebuilt last year so game will be trouble free for a while.

Anyone who has played or seen this game at my house can vouch for how nice it plays.

$6,500 obo.

PM me if you want pictures with a phone number and a request. Serious inquiries only, not looking to trade.
Pins: Twilight Zone, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Freddy: Nightmare on Elm Street, Rollergames,
Vids: Blast City (Espgaluda II), Ergheiz, Tekken 2, Neo Geo MV1C
PCBs: Night Striker, Devastators, MVS Carts, etc

Offline ThatPinballDude

• Level 3: Hologram
Re: FS-Twilight Zone
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 12:55:07 PM »
Temporarily off the market
Pins: Twilight Zone, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Freddy: Nightmare on Elm Street, Rollergames,
Vids: Blast City (Espgaluda II), Ergheiz, Tekken 2, Neo Geo MV1C
PCBs: Night Striker, Devastators, MVS Carts, etc