Author Topic: FS Oculus Rift Gaming System  (Read 139 times)

Offline imjay

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
    • My Old Band
FS Oculus Rift Gaming System
« on: March 06, 2019, 07:04:36 PM »
Could be I should post this to the Buy/Sell/Trade – I’ve never tried to sell a computer/game system before.
I am offering for sale a complete Oculus Rift PC gaming system.
THE PC is a full tower PC with ASUS Z27-A MBoard - 16 Gigs of RAM - 6 USB high speed ports - 2 HDMI ports - Intel I7-7700K/4.2GHz CPU - 128 Gig SSD - 1TB HD – Nvidia Geo 1080 Video Card - Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick – 18 inch monitor – gaming keyboard and mouse.
THE OCULUS is a Rift with Touch controllers and two additional motion sensors total of four (gives total game space motion coverage front/side/back) – four telescoping 7 ft sensor stands - Multiple USB and HDMI extension cables and a number of games are installed.
It is currently set up in a bedroom dedicated as my “play space” at our home between Gainesville and Jax so it can be seen and tested.
I have $2600 in this system not counting the tax I paid and reasonable offers will be considered.
My oldest son urged me to buy this system but the Fact Is at my age I just can’t get into video gaming and this wonderful system is not being used and it is under appreciated. The VR experience is an awesome platform but I just can’t get into it.
AFM RFM TAF MB NGG TZ Fathom F-14Tomcat, Cougar Dart, Tournament Tornado Foos, Short-Stop