Author Topic: WTB: Sega Blast City  (Read 399 times)

Offline Dreygor

• Level 3: Hologram
WTB: Sega Blast City
« on: March 13, 2019, 09:50:52 AM »
I am in Midway, GA (30 mins south of Savannah and about an hour and a half north of Jax) and I am looking to buy a reasonably priced Sega Blast City candy cab. I would rather it be in driving range within Georgia, North Florida, or South Carolina. Something can be worked out for shipping if your price is reasonable enough.

The only real requirements are that it's complete (or close) and does not require any monitor work. The proper Nanao 27"(29") trisync would be cool but I can work with what ever may be installed.

Thank you
My Stuff: Sega Showcase cab (TTX2 Multi); Capcom Big Blue (Gen 2) (HyperSpin); Namco cab (246/256 Multi); Dynamo HS-5 (Taito F3); Atomiswave (Ranger Mission); Atomiswave (Naomi 2 Multi); Area 51 (Dedicated); Sega Blast City x2; Area 51 (SharpShooter)(Project); Korean Crowin 302 (empty)(Project);NASCAR twin sitdowns (Xbox 360)(Project)

Offline PlayYing

• Level 2: Villager
Re: WTB: Sega Blast City
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 02:44:12 PM »
Ya just missed it, I had two now have none.

Offline Dreygor

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 03:38:12 PM »
Ya just missed it, I had two now have none.

DOH!
My Stuff: Sega Showcase cab (TTX2 Multi); Capcom Big Blue (Gen 2) (HyperSpin); Namco cab (246/256 Multi); Dynamo HS-5 (Taito F3); Atomiswave (Ranger Mission); Atomiswave (Naomi 2 Multi); Area 51 (Dedicated); Sega Blast City x2; Area 51 (SharpShooter)(Project); Korean Crowin 302 (empty)(Project);NASCAR twin sitdowns (Xbox 360)(Project)

Offline Dreygor

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 09:39:44 AM »
Wow .. 116 views and no PMs yet??

Even if there is issues with your Blast City send me a PM .. maybe it's something I can still work with :)

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 10:07:12 AM »
I have a couple of them but they are not for sale.  I'm sure that's probably the case with most people who have them.

Good luck with your search.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline Dreygor

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
I have a couple of them but they are not for sale.  I'm sure that's probably the case with most people who have them.

Good luck with your search.

Almost feeling like it would be better to arrange for a container buy from China / Japan and have it delivered to Savannah ports and then deliver them from there. Problem is I have no idea to even start the process on something like that. I even have a driver with a covered trailer who would be game for it.

Soooo many questions in regards to that stuff ..

How do I set up a container there to fill?
Who do I get to fill it?
How should the money be handled?
Who would handle it?
What fees are associated with shipping a container?
How do I even remotely ship a container remotely .. shit, how do I do it period?
Who wants that kind of headache?

.. dear god .. please someone just sell me a Blast lol.

Offline stf

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 01:35:06 PM »
Almost feeling like it would be better to arrange for a container buy from China / Japan and have it delivered to Savannah ports and then deliver them from there. Problem is I have no idea to even start the process on something like that. I even have a driver with a covered trailer who would be game for it.

Soooo many questions in regards to that stuff ..

How do I set up a container there to fill?
Who do I get to fill it?
How should the money be handled?
Who would handle it?
What fees are associated with shipping a container?
How do I even remotely ship a container remotely .. shit, how do I do it period?
Who wants that kind of headache?

.. dear god .. please someone just sell me a Blast lol.

I'm pretty sure it does not worth it for just one cab. If you ready to pay high price with shipping, there's one on ebay from China, $600 + $650 shipping to your door.
Did you try Klov? I guess you did as your signature is full of vids, just trying to help ;)

Offline Dreygor

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 01:44:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure it does not worth it for just one cab. If you ready to pay high price with shipping, there's one on ebay from China, $600 + $650 shipping to your door.
Did you try Klov? I guess you did as your signature is full of vids, just trying to help ;)

Yup I saw the one Yaton has for sale but I have a hard time paying more or shipping that what the cab costs :( Although it comes fully set up with a populated panel and everything.

And yup im all over KLOV and Arcade-Projects and about 3-4 other forums lol.

Offline stf

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
They have a shitload of candy cabs at Arcade Odyssey here in Miami. Rick, the owner, is a villager (I think his name here is ccatalyst) maybe he can help you in your search.

Offline Dreygor

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 02:24:32 PM »
They have a shitload of candy cabs at Arcade Odyssey here in Miami. Rick, the owner, is a villager (I think his name here is ccatalyst) maybe he can help you in your search.

Yeah I saw a write up of that place .. looks amazing.

https://arcadeblogger.com/2019/01/18/arcade-odyssey-the-last-arcade/

Offline stf

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 02:38:00 PM »
I cannot say enough good things about Arcade Odyssey. The place is saving Miami from being a no arcade's land. I just wish Rick was more into pinballs, as I am more a pinhead than a vids enthusiast  ;D
And the Silverball museum is really much more far away from where I live.

Offline Dreygor

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 02:51:01 PM »
I cannot say enough good things about Arcade Odyssey. The place is saving Miami from being a no arcade's land. I just wish Rick was more into pinballs, as I am more a pinhead than a vids enthusiast  ;D
And the Silverball museum is really much more far away from where I live.

Unfortunately I live 7 almost 8 hours from Miami .. but I do make it to Jacksonville, Daytona (Port Orange), and Spring Hill (Tampa) a good bit because that's where most of my wife's family is.