Author Topic: Munsters LE Pinball under 30 plays. Brand New 8,000.00 Save over 1K!  (Read 1191 times)

Offline ASOA

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
I have a Munster LE pinball opened last week and 30 plays put on the game. Absolutely mint condition.  Not a scratch on the game. Plays fantastic.  Save 1k and buy this game. I would keep it but I already own a Munster Limited edition.  Game can be delivered to your home or business for a small fee. Trades Welcome! All makes and models. Trade up or down. Let's make a deal.  8) This is a beautiful game very well done.

Call or text for pictures.
Thank you
Jonathan
954-226-2107
Amusement Services of America

Amusement Sales, Service & Operations!

Please give us a call for all of your amusement needs.

Office: 786-601-GAME (4263)
Direct: 954-226-2107
Email: amusementservicesofamerica@gmail.com

We stock thousands of games in our active inventory. We carry a full line of New and Pre owned  amusement devices. Unbeatable Service, Selection, Warranty & Prices!

Offline ASOA

Re: Munsters LE Pinball under 30 plays. Brand New 8,000.00 Save over 1K!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 10:52:21 PM »
Game is sold Pending transfer of funds. This was an amazing deal. Congratulations to the new Buyer.

We stock thousands of games in our active inventory. We carry a full line of New and Pre owned  amusement devices. Unbeatable Service, Selection, Warranty & Prices!

Offline ASOA

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 08:39:19 AM »
This game is back available.  The buyer did not want to pay 160.00 for delivery and setup even though my ad clearly stated delivery is not included. I even offered to pay half so he would only come out of pocket 80.00 and he still said no. Lol. I have been doing this for a while but Yes even that one took me by surprise.   ;D

This game is now up for grabs so if intrested please act quickly.  Since I offered this deal to someone else I will offer it to the great people of the village.  I will pay half of the delivery fee so only 80.00 to have this game blanket wrapped and professionally  delivered & set up in your home.

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 08:47:47 AM by ASOA »

Offline flashburn

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 08:48:54 AM »
As I mentioned to you, it was the $230 in Paypal fees plus delivery. When you said you take Paypal you should have mentioned only Friends/Family. It's odd that as a business you require a Friends/Family payment. I fucked up thinking delivery was free as well. No need to whine about it on the forum, lol.
Current Lineup: Johnny Mnemonic, NBA Fastbreak, Jurassic Park LE, No Good Gofers, Metallica LE, Elvira: House of Horrors, Deadpool LE, Godzilla LE, Halloween CE, Rush LE, Cactus Canyon LE, Foo Fighters LE

Offline ASOA

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 09:24:11 AM »
Not whining just informing the public why a deal was not made. I did not want someone to think that the game was passed on because of it's condition. The game is brand new in perfect condition. I never mentioned names because I keep all of my customers information confidential. Your funds were immediately refunded to you. This game was a trade in from a previous customer so 100% of the funds were going  back to them. That is why Friends and family PayPal, Check or Bank Wire was requested. Im sorry the deal did not work out for you.
Best of luck!

Jonathan

Offline IlikeGame

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 12:28:09 PM »
I have been asking for Friends and Family becaue Paypal fee's are insane and keep raising faster than the intrest rate on my Visa.

If I had the money I'd come and get it. Unless you can take payment's for a period of indefinitely.

Offline flashburn

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 12:47:47 PM »
If he initially asked for Friends/Family it wouldn't have been an issue, but it wasn't mentioned until after I made the payment. By then it was enough to just reconsider entirely.

Someone else can have this fantastic deal instead.
Current Lineup: Johnny Mnemonic, NBA Fastbreak, Jurassic Park LE, No Good Gofers, Metallica LE, Elvira: House of Horrors, Deadpool LE, Godzilla LE, Halloween CE, Rush LE, Cactus Canyon LE, Foo Fighters LE

Offline JeepDude

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 02:21:46 PM »
As I mentioned to you, it was the $230 in Paypal fees plus delivery. When you said you take Paypal you should have mentioned only Friends/Family. It's odd that as a business you require a Friends/Family payment. I fucked up thinking delivery was free as well. No need to whine about it on the forum, lol.

Most Distributors that i know make the customer pay the Credit Card Fees.
I know for a fact Game Exchange and PinballStar Pass this to the customer, So this seems like a standard business practice.
VIDS: Daytona USA 2, Scud Race "PLUS", Twin, Hummer Arcade Twin, Daytona Usa Championship Edition Twin  Grid Twin Flamin Finger, F-Zero AX Deluxe, 2Spicy Twin, Dirty Drivin Twin, H2overdrive Twin

WMS/BALLY: Medieval Madness, Addams Family, Cirqus Voltaire, Twilight Zone, Star Trek TNG, Cactus Canyon Continued, Congo,

STERN: Star Trek LE, Star Wars Prem, Jurassic Park Prem, Mandolorian Prem

JJP: WOZ 75th LE, Hobbit LE, GNR LE

Heighway: Alien LE, Full Throttle

Dutch Pinball: BOP 2.0, TBL

Spooky: Halloween CE

Offline flashburn

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 07:11:12 PM »
Most Distributors that i know make the customer pay the Credit Card Fees.
I know for a fact Game Exchange and PinballStar Pass this to the customer, So this seems like a standard business practice.

Sure, it's just a matter of communication. Those companies will all be very up front about that. GEX even covers half of the fees. Anyway, let the man get back to selling his game.

Offline Pchdetc

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 04:05:55 PM »
I have a Munster LE pinball opened last week and 30 plays put on the game. Absolutely mint condition.  Not a scratch on the game. Plays fantastic.  Save 1k and buy this game. I would keep it but I already own a Munster Limited edition.  Game can be delivered to your home or business for a small fee. Trades Welcome! All makes and models. Trade up or down. Let's make a deal.  8) This is a beautiful game very well done.

Call or text for pictures.
Thank you
Jonathan
954-226-2107

Ill be in the market eventually. And a Premium or and LE would be the way to go from what Ive heard on other premiums vs pro owners. It seems the lower playfield is the added niche to make the Munsters a better pin.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 05:52:55 PM by Pchdetc »