Author Topic: Black Knight: Sword of Rage - TWITCH STREAM OF PRO AND PREMIUM @ 5 PM Tues 4/9  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade

Tomorrow afternoon at 5:00 PM EST Jack Danger and the Black Knight Team will live stream both the Pro AND Premium models of Black Knight: Sword of Rage.
Please tune in to learn all about the exciting game-play on this new Stern pinball machine.

Twitch.tv/DeadFlip
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
Yes, thanks.  I definitely want to see how the Pro vs. Premium plays.

Offline Centaur Brother

Will it be archived somewhere to watch later, I don't think I can make it at 5
The Pin Cave

"Keep On Flippin"

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
Yes, at the end of the stream he said it would be available to watch later

Offline Centaur Brother

Found it, this should take you to the saved stream.
The Pin Cave

"Keep On Flippin"

Offline notime2play

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Thanks for posting the link.

Offline Marshall

• LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Thanks for posting the link.

Yes, thanks Don!
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline number six

• SysOp
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord

I watched about 30 minutes of this last night.

I'm wondering how the sound package is going to be. Black Knight 2000 might have the best sound package in the history of pinball. When you get the game going it does like an entire song using the callouts in tune with the music.. it's just amazing. There's also all the great sound effects when you hit the various modes and targets.

On Sword of Rage best I could hear the game just loops the metal guitar track and occasionally throws in the vocal chorus (the 'ahhhhh ahhhhh' part) and that's pretty much it? Also the Steve Ritchie callouts sound different.. probably because they sound too good.. who knows what sampling rate they used in 1989 but it gave the black knight a bit more grit. Obviously he's also 30 years older as well.

Once again I only watched about 30 minutes and it's hard to hear everything with the commentary.. plus it's obviously not the finished code.

Gameplay looks like it might be fun although everyone just seemed to drain down the left all night. The video modes looked like a PS3 game but I guess that's to be expected.

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
I thought it was pretty cool, but as has been my experience over the past several years, I’m going to wait to play it with mature code before deciding to buy.

Keith Elwin immediately went into multiball, and trapped on the left and used the right flippers all day. Typical BK.  Boring, but that’s how BK games are played in tourneys if they are even used.

Since Tim Sexton is a tourney player, I am sure there will have to be other things to do for points that do not involve that strategy. 

Overall, I like the theme, art and the music. 
“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
I watched the full stream last night.  The game looks good.  Looking forward to playing both the Premium and the Pro at LSOG once they come in.  There is an outside chance that I will venture up to Allentown for Pinfest and I could play them there as well.  I have been to Pinfest the last couple years and it is a good East coast show.

Offline Centaur Brother

So from the "king of flow" I did not see much flow except to the left and right drains. The art and music/sound to me were killer. Once more code is out I'm sure the game will get better. I do have to say, I was worried about the play of the pro without the upper playfield but after watching the video, the flow is better on the pro IMO. I would be fine with the pro purchase.
The Pin Cave

"Keep On Flippin"

Offline notime2play

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
So from the "king of flow" I did not see much flow except to the left and right drains. The art and music/sound to me were killer. Once more code is out I'm sure the game will get better. I do have to say, I was worried about the play of the pro without the upper playfield but after watching the video, the flow is better on the pro IMO. I would be fine with the pro purchase.
+1