Author Topic: just dropped by to say hello  (Read 350 times)

Offline harmonykane

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
just dropped by to say hello
« on: November 10, 2019, 02:09:27 AM »
Well Hello ,

its been years . I figured i would try to log in and see what you all had to say about the New arcade 1up star wars as i was eyeing that. i have not had an arcade game in years heck i haven't even had a console game in years,But i always did want the star wars arcade game, so i thought id see if you all had any opinions about it.

As for me  I am still a nurse , heck been doing that for  17 years.  Life has changed for me quite a bit. as some of you may have know I got Married in August 2014, unfortunately  my wife was very sick and she passed away  in  May 2017, since then  i had battled with depression, which i am glad to say i have overcome. I did have the reassignment surgery in  Feb 2018 and have just been trying to be happy. I don't imagine i'll be one the board like i was back in the day, but since i had a question about the 1up i figured i would go to where  i knew people were into games like that   

Thanks

Harmony
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 02:21:16 AM by harmonykane »

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: just dropped by to say hello
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 11:20:40 AM »
Harmony glad to hear you are doing better and sorry for all you went through.

While I didn't experience or play the Arcade 1up Star Wars yet it looks pretty decent to me.
There are some Youtube videos online reviewing it and going over it.  Check them out if you can.
I think they did a nice job with this one and am interested myself.