Author Topic: Anyone collect big box PC games?  (Read 580 times)

Offline Inmyrem

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Anyone collect big box PC games?
« on: June 17, 2019, 05:16:01 PM »
Hey there!  Been a good while since I last posted.  I was recently in town for a few days and my parents mentioned they still had a bunch of boxes with my old PC games in them.  I put a bunch of them on Ebay this afternoon.  Well, Marathon 2 Durandal just sold as I was typing this, oy!  Here's the Ebay link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/hypergamer/m.html?item=123805662110&ul_noapp=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Anyhoo, anyone collect big box PC games?  They're all located in Tampa.  If anyone wants to buy up a bunch or all of them, including ones not listed, please let me know.  I'll give anyone here a deal if they want all or most.  I can coordinate with my parents or come down from Virginia to be there in person.

Thanks all!

Jason
"He didn't fall?  Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

Offline mikewags

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Re: Anyone collect big box PC games?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 01:10:12 PM »
I don't collect, but always interested in finding Sierra stuff (Their Adventure Games). I see you have Space Quest 4 in the box, very nice.

I have that DOOM Companion book sitting on office shelf.

Marathon - brings back memories of playing that over LAN at my buddies house in the mid 90's on MACs (Frog blast the vent core! Ahghhhhhh!)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 01:24:48 PM by mikewags »
OK Baby 29 / Capcom Impress / Sega Blast City

Offline Inmyrem

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Anyone collect big box PC games?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 06:48:55 PM »
Haha, what's funny is most of what I originally put has sold.  There were soooo many Sierra and Lucasarts games!  I keep forgetting I still have those remaining auctions up until another item sells every few weeks.  I guess Ebay keeps throwing free listing coupons to my account too, so it's not costing me anything to have them up.  Just small fees when they sell.
"He didn't fall?  Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."