Author Topic: WALKING DEAD PRO, best game by fr  (Read 714 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
WALKING DEAD PRO, best game by fr
« on: July 04, 2019, 11:15:11 AM »
 I went nuts, what with the new to me code update.
 July 2:
486,491,840 points
89 walkers
ANother 11 walkers I would have opened up "Last Man Standing" which as you know is the top mode. I havent open that yet.
I have been to HORDE a few times now, havent completed that one, not even close.
THis game still boggles my imagination while my playing hasnt really gotten better but understanding the tricks and shots has. Complicated game thats for sure. 
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield.

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
Re: WALKING DEAD PRO, best game by fr
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 01:30:23 PM »
Well done! That’s a solid score!

You keep playing those 3” flipper games and let me know when you need those 2” flipper games out of your way ;)
“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline weeze

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 06:26:27 PM »
well thanks. I realize its still set at "easy" but I cant help but be proud of it. I do know this for sure, the ONLY way your getting as high up as horde is you have to have played some multiball, either the 3 or the 4 ball type. There is NO way to see the display while you have that many balls in play. sometimes I just catch a glimpse of something on the display. Usually this is a result of Ive lost the ball but it hasnt registered yet. Slamming ramps and alleys under multiball is how you get major points even if you cant always know whats up specifically,
Maybe some day Ill be competent to see the display so I know where to shoot for major scorage as it does change and go around the playfield. If its yellow kill it!
 No way Im parting with my WEDGE HEADS unless of course , you come up with a add a ball for trade for one of my non add a bll games. I would consider that.
 I have the NORTH STAR which I got from a guy who had it less then a week after he was given the game from the original owner. no shit. Got a Ice revue thats all kinds of restored with paint and chrome , new backglass with some LEDs makes that game just beautiful when lit up in the dark.
  Feel free to contace me if you have a wedge head add a ball from GOttlieb that isnt on my inventory and are interested in one of mine my friend. We could both be happy with the results of that trade.
 AND Ill play 3 inch flipper games but they are still for pussies. except for me, oh and K7 of course.
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.

Online busa32927

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 07:50:47 PM »
great score.  i dont think there is an "end" to horde.   i think after a handful of shots you have the option to exit horde. 
vids:  MK3, KI 1, ms pac,  60n1, 246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur), lethal enforcers, PP 1&2, robotron, joust w/jrok

WTB: Candy Cab, Stargate, and KISS

pins: TWD, ST prem, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem, GoT, BM66 prem, GB, Woz, The Hobbit, BKSOR, JP(stern), Firepower, and RZ

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 02:59:50 PM »
...AND Ill play 3 inch flipper games but they are still for pussies. except for me, oh and K7 of course.

lol. i need all the flipper i can get:
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline weeze

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 09:52:32 AM »
 Good lord almighty! that is outrageous. I know a guy north of me who would LOVE that game. He's the President of the 3 inch flipper group that promotes the care and feeding of such things. Can't play a old Gottlieb, doesnt have the skills required. His play on a Wedgehead is NOT pretty! Plus he's a wimp. That must be where you got that picture as no self respecting player would own up to having bats that make SDTM impossible.
 Thanks for dropping the dime on him tho!
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline weeze

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 09:12:49 PM »
welp, I got into the 500s . I think thats a pretty good score for a blind, uncoordinated all thumbs player. I did NOT scire more walker kills tho.
  Big problem is the lack of balls to play by the time horde hits. You've gotta shoot pretty fast as they walk closer and closer till they get ya and you are going to lose your ball in play. I've got to try and hang onto more then one ball during horde thats for sure. Eqsier said then done.
 ONward and upward I guess! Excelsior!
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline weeze

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 08:08:44 PM »
well I have ventured into the 600s. takes a long game to get there and my wrists were sore. I did actually survive hoard for the first time and then promptly shot my last ball down a outlane with LAST MAN STANDING  lit. so I was that freaking close to the ultimate prize.
 But its time for a teardown and wax and all new bands, bulbs and whatever else I find.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline weeze

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 08:29:42 PM »
last night, 900 and something. Highest Ive ever scored. Thought I was gonna add another digit there but fell short. Made it all the way through HORDE and even escaped. Had two balls left , played them out and fell sbort as I said but I only had 87 zombies, which is a shotload but yo gotta have 100 to start last man Standing so still havent got to the top yet.
 All I got for this game was sore wrists.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.