Author Topic: FS/ trade, free or $ Electronic switchs {4} coin door switchs perhaps?  (Read 100 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
all four are marked "cherry" which I think are the manufacturer
 2 have "E53" on the side, three tabs, est. 3 inch bent wire like for a coin switch
other 2 have " E53/F53" on the side, est. 3 inch bent wire like for a coin switch, three tabs and has writing on the top, "E53-60B" and 34-91
 If someone told me these were coin switches it would make sense to me. don't know where they came from, I know I never bought them, may have come from another member when "Jeff not Jim' and I bought up all his stuff. Guess would be they are good or I wouldnt have such items but who knows?
All four I will trade for your completely refurbished KINGS & QUEENS or best offer or trade me anything or free , whatever. I have no use for them.
 "You may now return to your regularly scheduled game" 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:39:16 PM by weeze »
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Straight Shooter, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield.

Online k7

• Level 10: Timelord

microswitches, used in a variety of pinballs/arcades. you can reuse the old wire form as well.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline weeze

You have use for them then? want me to mail them on over to the wrong side of the state? ;D
If they are the ones I think they are, do they really sell for 25 bucks or something over at Marco? I typed in those numbers and thats what popped up. if they really do cost 25 bucks these absolutely need to be recycled for sure. I'll trade them for a box of air, or whatever you offer up since youve made me cards for like the last 20 years or something. I think I even have your addy written down in case I'm ever on the run from the poh-leese!
LMK

Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Straight Shooter, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.

Offline weeze

OK the switches are GONE, fini, traded away. Got a good deal , guys gonna send me a half a box of vanilla wafers so Im pleased.
I just hope the switchs are still good and he can put them to use!
gotta save money what with those Georgia prices I juat saw!
 Thanks Folks
Weeze
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Online k7

• Level 10: Timelord
generic cherry switches, the actuator is the difference. should run @ 3 bucks each in normal circles. i think all our part's supply boxes, has a couple of these kicking around the bottom.

marco, as other sites often do, just come up with a psychotic price for a normally available item.  :)

i have a pair of NOS extra rare optical flipper buttons. just sitting here until the day someone i know needs one of them. :P

good gesture. good luck with the give away. they'll be on eBay in 3 hours...lol.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value