Author Topic: Trumps snake poem  (Read 497 times)

Offline kbvette

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Trumps snake poem
« on: September 25, 2019, 06:40:56 PM »

Oh the irony...….those poor suckers thought he was referring to HC,turns out he was phucking with them.
                       How many more whistle blowers wil come forward to finger Trump ?

Don't blame me,I voted with the Majority.

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

Re: Trumps snake poem
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 10:09:38 AM »
when are we selecting straws as to when the Trump-Ukraine drama leads to his impeachment?

Offline kbvette

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 06:18:15 PM »
when are we selecting straws as to when the Trump-Ukraine drama leads to his impeachment?
              Paper or Plastic ? (I'm referring to the straws)You're a little dense so I figured I'd help you out.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 06:21:31 PM by kbvette »

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 03:39:45 PM »
Somehow this is going to end with him resigning and Pence giving him a pardon.  Though, I don't think that's going to help with the NY state stuff.  If he seeks re-election and loses, I think there is a good chance he ends up in an orange jumpsuit.

Offline JimB

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 06:32:58 PM »
Ain’t nothing going to happen:

PINS - TSPP, STTNG, POTC, Munsters, 24, STLE, bm66, Aerosmith

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 07:35:01 PM »
Oh hell!  He invoked "I am a very stable genius!" today.  You can just tell he knows he's in trouble.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-inquiry-anger/index.html

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 08:33:29 AM »
              Paper or Plastic ? (I'm referring to the straws)You're a little dense so I figured I'd help you out.

Plastic. So it can trigger the predominantly white hipsters that block traffic for climate change and don't know that more than half of the plastic in the ocean has been traced back to the yangtze river in China and the Ganges river in India.

Offline kbvette

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 12:12:21 PM »

According to the "corrupt news media" more whistle blowers are coming forward
              Some guy on twitter,is the how it ends?

I don't know who needs to hear this, but back in the day, when I was a lawyer, over 30 years, I represented 2 high-functioning narcissistic sociopaths.
So I know how the endgame is going to be played out:
Bail out now, enablers. Quit. Cut your best deal.

1/x

I was the guy the awful people came to after they'd screwed up so badly in front of federal judges with their first lawyers and wanted saving. It's seductive, thinking that you're making a difference, making it marginally less awful, managing to a result that's slightly okay.
2/x
Here's the thing: Narcissistic sociopaths can't change course. Not even when it's in their self-interest. They--literally--don't see that people other than them have legitimate self-interests that need to be satisfied in any agreed solution. It's like they're colorblind.
3/x
Narcissistic sociopaths don't have loyalty. They don't have empathy that extends beyond themselves and a narrowly-defined family. Even if you're taking care of them, keeping them out of jail (literally) they won't take care of you, even by paying their legal bills. Seriously.
4/x
Narcissistic sociopaths are unable to straighten up and fly right, even when it's in their self-interest. And they hang in there long after the rest of us would throw in the towel (from self interest or otherwise.) See, the rules don't apply to them. Never have.
5/x
That's why they do so well--for a while--narcissistic sociopaths, among the rest of us: We assume we're dealing with rational people who think like us--they couldn't possibly expect to get away with...
Sorry. They do. But you won't. They won't take care of you. No pardon.
7/x
So if you're in the WH, State Department, etc., and you've been pulled into this fiasco, you might be going to jail. Sorry. That's what happens when you facilitate crimes. I was lucky--I was an outside lawyer with a clear duty to act within the bounds of the law.
8/x
Each time, I was in front of a federal judge who had more power than my client, and I had a lot of other clients, which made it easier to resign. And easier to see and set limits. I had a clear duty, to zealously represent my clients _within the bounds of the law_. You don't.
9/x
So I'm sorry--but if you're working for the President, you're screwed. Depending on your involvement, it's quite possible you'll lose your job, your license, your career, or even your freedom. But the sooner you jump, the less damage. And: Your soul. Do the right thing.
10/x
The endgame here is going to be almost inconceivably worse than anyone who hasn't worked with narcissistic sociopaths expects. Now is the time to unstrap yourself from the "suicide bomber" President, as @TheRickWilson calls him. Good luck. Seriously.
11/x
You probably think of yourself as a competent, nice person, with specific political beliefs that didn't include fascism, authoritarianism, and letting Russians, Ukrainians, and other foreigners pick our leaders. Sorry. If you broke the law, you may be going down.
12/x
But life has multiple chapters. John Dean created a meaningful life after doing time because of Watergate. John Mitchell? Not so much.
Be a hero, not a victim. Those of us who write fiction know that heroes suffer. But meaningfully--they get to a better place.
13/x
Anyway, if you work for this president, do some research about narcissistic sociopaths, so you know how this ends, for him and for you. And my DMs are open. (Create a new account. Seriously, y'all--if you're in this WH, your life sucks enough.) Best--been there, Dean
13/13

Offline Yosho

• Original Member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 02:25:49 PM »
^^^^ Blah blah blah Politics. Trump is obnoxious, narcissistic, and I didn’t vote for him, but all of this same exact stuff would have been said about Obama or the majority in the House if they had been Republicans. The deep state, media, and Democratic Party (overlap much?) never accepted the results of the election, see Trump as a threat to their power, and were working even before he took office to manufacture Impeachment.  This is nothing new.  All you have to do is ask yourself this... if in 7 years President Oprah Winfrey is “caught” asking for a foreign government to investigate if former President Trump used his influence to have one his sons enriched and prevented an internal corruption investigation in another country by threatening to withhold foreign aid, would anyone care?  Would they be manufacturing impeachment?  No.  Vice President Biden’s son had a history of drug abuse, was kicked out of the Navy for it, had no knowledge of industries or countries he profited Millions off of, flew on Air Force Two with his Dad to conduct private business worth Billions, and yet we’re expected to believe there was no corruption and abuse of the Vice President’s office here?  Sure.  This corruption goes back before Biden was Vice President. Keep telling yourself there’s nothing to see here.  If President Trump is successfully removed by anything other than an election, it will be a coup and who knows how his millions of voters will react.  They will rightly blame a party and an establishment that never accepted his victory.  This is also being played out with Brexit in the UK with much of the same forces, motivations, and tactics.  It used to be called Treason, now it’s just called the Establishment.

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2019, 06:43:16 PM »
If there was a "Deep State" that wanted to get rid of this idiot, I've got to believe they would be a little more efficient about it.  What a moron!  Even most Republicans agree to abandon the Kurds was a shit move.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-defends-syria-move-the-kurds-didnt-help-us-in-normandy/ar-AAIxxbl?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Yosho

• Original Member
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 11:19:03 AM »
So we back an independent Kurdistan?  We allow any Kurds that want to immigrant to America to do so?  What’s the end game here?  I agree that the Kurds have been our only consistent allies and we’re no longer supporting them with this change in policy. The Kurds have been our allies since at least the early 90s, so a long time, and that should mean something.  They didn’t do this altruisticly though, they’ve gotten protection up until now out of it. Either option I outlined above would be a better deal for them, and I could see supporting either, but they would not necessarily be a better deal for us.  Turkey is a member of NATO, and Trump rightly or wrongly is trying to end our part in the Syrian civil war and hand it over to their neighbor that has been most affected after Iraq.  Iraq is no longer threatened by ISIS but has internal problems of it’s own.  ISIS is defeated.  Do we have a different end goal in Syria?  If we do, what is it, and what are the dangers?

Offline mcluvin

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 09:55:51 PM »
So we back an independent Kurdistan?  We allow any Kurds that want to immigrant to America to do so?  What’s the end game here?  I agree that the Kurds have been our only consistent allies and we’re no longer supporting them with this change in policy. The Kurds have been our allies since at least the early 90s, so a long time, and that should mean something.  They didn’t do this altruisticly though, they’ve gotten protection up until now out of it. Either option I outlined above would be a better deal for them, and I could see supporting either, but they would not necessarily be a better deal for us.  Turkey is a member of NATO, and Trump rightly or wrongly is trying to end our part in the Syrian civil war and hand it over to their neighbor that has been most affected after Iraq.  Iraq is no longer threatened by ISIS but has internal problems of it’s own.  ISIS is defeated.  Do we have a different end goal in Syria?  If we do, what is it, and what are the dangers?

I don't know what it leads to, but we don't betray our allies, at least we didn't until now.  We need all the friends we can get in the Middle East and we need to maintain a presence.  To remove ourselves from the conflict strengthens our enemies.  Altruism?  What group acts out of pure altruism?  We're about to turn 30 million friends into foes as a result of this moron's knee jerk reactions and judgements.

ISIS is defeated?  What is ISIS?  Militant Islamists who hate us.  They are not defeated.  Our troops in Syria?  We have ~1K spec ops embedded with the Kurds.  Those folks want to be there.  "Bring our boys home" is an f'ing sound bite and nothing more.

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2019, 02:08:57 PM »
I keep seeing all of this talk about Allies?

The largest group of kurds controlling any territory is the PKK. They are a Mao-ist communist anti capitalist regime that is registered on US, UK, EU and Turkish intelligence as a terrorist organization. 3 major PKK officers are wanted by Interpol. Just a few short months ago Kurds were openly comitting suicide bombings inside of Turkey.

So as much as Turkey is quickly becoming a dictatorship, the controlling Kurdish factions are NOT Americas allies..

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2019, 05:04:14 PM »
ISIS is defeated?
According to Trump, yes.  Even Bucket-Head Lindsey Graham told Fox and Friends that Trump's biggest lie is that ISIS is defeated.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-07/trump-says-of-syria-it-s-time-u-s-gets-out-of-endless-wars

Personally, I think Trump has told several larger lies, so Graham's "BIGGEST," in my opinion, is an exaggeration.  But how does one narrow it down from a playing field that is just so vast??
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/14/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong JR

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2019, 07:59:27 AM »
According to Trump, yes.  Even Bucket-Head Lindsey Graham told Fox and Friends that Trump's biggest lie is that ISIS is defeated.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-07/trump-says-of-syria-it-s-time-u-s-gets-out-of-endless-wars

Personally, I think Trump has told several larger lies, so Graham's "BIGGEST," in my opinion, is an exaggeration.  But how does one narrow it down from a playing field that is just so vast??
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/14/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

Obama had zero interest in fighting ISIS. In fact, he allowed the Daesh to grow when he was President.

Nobody really took notice of ISIS until a Jordanian pilot was burned alive and the video posted all over social media....