Author Topic: Impeachment popcorn ...  (Read 6642 times)

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Impeachment popcorn ...
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2020, 08:30:35 PM »
On Trump bribery allegations

“Do you have any information regarding the President of the United States accepting any bribes?”

YOVANOVITCH: No.

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?”

YOVANOVITCH: No.

----------
Admitting the Obama White house coached her before her 2016 senate hearing.

“The first time you personally became aware of Burisma was actually when you were being prepared by the Obama State Department for your Senate confirmation hearings [in 2016], and this was in the form of practice questions and answers. This was your deposition and you testified that on this particular practice Q&A with the Obama State Department, it wasn’t just generally about Burisma and corruption, it was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma, is that correct?

YOVANOVITCH: Yes, it is.

hey remember the ukraine 'scandal'? remember our friend here Marie yovanovitch who was the American ambassador to the ukraine until trump fired her? turns out, she lied to congress during these impeachment hearings about her dealings with burisma according to declassified emails.

- Just a month before Trump took office, yovanovitch met directly with members of Burisma at the US Embassy.

-In an email on September 2016 one of yovanovitch's aides notified her that Burisma hired Blue Star Strategies to help rehabilitate their reputation. Blue star has extensive ties to the democratic party. this is also when burisma had finally admitted publicly that they had placed Hunter Biden on the board.

- In the fall of 2016 alone, yovanovitch had over 160 pages worth of correspondence with Burisma. Many of these documents reportedly show serious concern by Burisma that Donald trump was going to target the company for criminal charges.

Online deadlander

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Impeachment popcorn ...
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2020, 10:13:42 AM »
Fun reading this entire thread 5 month later. Dems won their 3 year quest to impeach the very bad orange man. What was the cost? Pelosi,Shift and Nadler have been exposed for the political hacks they are.  More people don’t believe what cnn, nyt and other media outlets say.   Now that Joe Biden is the most likely dnc candidate assuming he doesn’t succumb to dementia, COVID or slips and falls from the Canadian goose shit in his backyard in the next few months is it ok to look into his actions while he was serving as the scandal free Obama VP?  Is it ok to look into his sexual abuse claims? I’m old enough to remember to believe all women unless they accuse democrats.

Can we now look at his dealings with both the Ukraine and China and having his family gain financially from it?  Is it ok to weaponize the doj to spy on the opposition candidate?  Is it ok to be complicit to the FBI extorting Mike Flynn to plead guilty to protect his son so you can disrupt the presidency of the opposition? I assume it was all acceptable to the dems and main stream press (redundant) because Joe is their boy. 

Looking forward to the Joe vs Trump 2020 debates should be epic. I’m sure Joe will do well when he asks Trump to step outside so he can beat him up like his old foe popcorn or perhaps he will challenge him to a push up contest.  What happened to the dnc? When the best guy they can dig up to run against their worst enemy is poor old demented Joe Biden an out of touch white guy who has trouble reading the teleprompter. 

Are you not entertained?
Al

Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.