Author Topic: Dirty Trickster Roger Stone  (Read 1324 times)

Offline kbvette

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Dirty Trickster Roger Stone
« on: November 15, 2019, 04:58:13 PM »
                   Political Black Arts guru,Roger Stone found guilty of all charges...…..this guy is a scum bag,All agree ?
                           https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/15/roger-stone-found-guilty-of-lying-to-congress-witness-tampering-071124
Pins Fish Tales,XMEN LE,DM,Iron Man,Corvette,

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: Dirty Trickster Roger Stone
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 04:58:33 AM »
Oh I'm sure you will have some on here who won't agree.
They're hypocritical and fine with criminality, dishonesty, and corruption as long as its their team member/s doing it.

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 07:28:51 AM »
Democrats care more for Roger Stone drama than they do for the Jeffrey Epstein case.

Pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

Offline RussG

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 10:29:00 AM »
That's BS.  And I'm not either party affiliated - they're both crooked.
I heard not a whimper from Trump regarding the Epstein "suicide" which is BS also. A child knew where that whole thing was going. They said they mishandeled it.
His convenient going away was beneficial to a lot of higher ups. Those who's names we must not mention.

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 01:51:29 PM »
That's BS.  And I'm not either party affiliated - they're both crooked.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/05/776482189/abc-news-defends-its-epstein-coverage-after-leaked-video-of-anchor
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cbs-news-fires-staffer-who-leaked-abc-news-video-about-epstein-cover-up-report
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-epstein-cnn-mainstream-media

I heard not a whimper from Trump regarding the Epstein "suicide" which is BS also. A child knew where that whole thing was going. They said they mishandeled it.
His convenient going away was beneficial to a lot of higher ups. Those who's names we must not mention.

The plea deal was put in place before Trump took office. The child in question openly accepted hush money. Everyone knows that.

Offline RussG

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 02:26:43 PM »
The deal is this was Trump's justice department which mishandled Epstein, now, not Obama's or anyone else's.

Trump tweets his BS about everything else but I hear very little outrage on this.

How come you are so adamant on never conceding the other side isn't the only corrupt group? 
You really believe Trump is lily white?

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 03:33:22 PM »
The deal is this was Trump's justice department which mishandled Epstein, now, not Obama's or anyone else's.

Trump tweets his BS about everything else but I hear very little outrage on this.

How come you are so adamant on never conceding the other side isn't the only corrupt group? 
You really believe Trump is lily white?

The Florida Epstein plea deal was inked in 2008 and approved by Federal officials. The only ties to Trump was that Alex Acosta who oversaw the deal became Trump's Secretary of Labor.

Offline RussG

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 05:48:35 PM »
The Florida Epstein plea deal was inked in 2008 and approved by Federal officials. The only ties to Trump was that Alex Acosta who oversaw the deal became Trump's Secretary of Labor.

Oh the "only?"
You don't think that Trump awarding Acosta Secretary of Labor is a big deal?
This didn't happen by accident.  He was appointed. 
Now it can mean two things:
1. Trump's appointment came as a good ole boys club reward.
2.  OR, Trump's not in control or as smart as his cult followers say he is.

I wouldn't make such a big deal of this if El Trumpo didn't run his mouth all the time about how smart he is, only he can fix things, and that he's draining the swamp.
This guy merely put swamp minions in flying different colors - military brass, corporatists, Goldman Sachs bankers, and even neocons.
When you have so many swamp critters still in or surrounding him like Giuliani it has to give pause even to those who claim to be against the "Deep State."
The excuses though and double think boggle my mind.

Also Trump's Justice Department was in power when they supposedly bungled Epstein's protection and now he's dead and guess what? It virtually destroys that entire case to get higher ups up the ladder in pedo and sex slave rings.
So the Q cultists are spinning that one too I am sure.

Offline kbvette

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2019, 06:57:21 PM »
Democrats care more for Roger Stone drama than they do for the Jeffrey Epstein case.

Pretty much tells you everything you need to know.
    Got proof ?
Pins Fish Tales,XMEN LE,DM,Iron Man,Corvette,

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 09:48:16 AM »
Oh the "only?"
You don't think that Trump awarding Acosta Secretary of Labor is a big deal?
This didn't happen by accident.  He was appointed. 
Now it can mean two things:
1. Trump's appointment came as a good ole boys club reward.
2.  OR, Trump's not in control or as smart as his cult followers say he is.

I wouldn't make such a big deal of this if El Trumpo didn't run his mouth all the time about how smart he is, only he can fix things, and that he's draining the swamp.
This guy merely put swamp minions in flying different colors - military brass, corporatists, Goldman Sachs bankers, and even neocons.
When you have so many swamp critters still in or surrounding him like Giuliani it has to give pause even to those who claim to be against the "Deep State."
The excuses though and double think boggle my mind.

Also Trump's Justice Department was in power when they supposedly bungled Epstein's protection and now he's dead and guess what? It virtually destroys that entire case to get higher ups up the ladder in pedo and sex slave rings.
So the Q cultists are spinning that one too I am sure.

"centrist" dabbling in conspiracy theories  :o

Offline Yosho

• Original Member
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2019, 02:52:32 PM »
I don’t know much about Roger Stone or what he was convicted on, but here’s a good breakdown of it:

Sounds like it was a good thing he was convicted. I just wish all the other witnesses who lie under oath to congress were prosecuted with as much vigor.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 02:56:32 PM by Yosho »