Author Topic: FOR SALE: RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS home in Port Charlotte  (Read 41 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
FOR SALE: RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS home in Port Charlotte
« on: February 06, 2020, 01:17:08 PM »
 tickets are the second row, seat 1 to 4, sect 114. Box seats next to the visitors dugout and are the closest to 3rd base. No net either, These are really good seats I just can't do 17 spring training games. Really would like to sell them the FOUR AT A TIME if possible. For villagers price is face value, Ill sell them to you at cost if you promise not to get drunk or in a fight and get kicked out cuz they ARE my season tickets , you know?
 Ok so here.s what I have:
Monday Feb. 24, 1:05 pm,BOSTON RED SOX [split squad}35'00$ each
Thursday Feb. 27, 1:05 pm, DETROIT TIGERS, 27.00$ each
Friday March 20, 1:05pm, WASHINGTON NATIONALS, 27.00$ each
 All games at Charlotte Sports Park right down the street from, well, ME!
 Ill keep this ad up til they sell or I decide to put them on STUB HUB.
 Nice ball park, nice atmosphere, plenty of good ,high quality, eye candee too!
 nine 4 one-six two 5-nine 0 one 4...leave message if necessary.
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield.

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: FOR SALE: RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS home in Port Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 01:56:28 PM »
You can read it if you hit the reply button.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.