Author Topic: FOR SALE: RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS home in Port Charlotte  (Read 91 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
FOR SALE: RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS home in Port Charlotte
« on: February 06, 2020, 01:17:08 PM »
 tickets are the second row, seat 1 to 4, sect 114. Box seats next to the visitors dugout and are the closest to 3rd base. No net either, These are really good seats I just can't do 17 spring training games. Really would like to sell them the FOUR AT A TIME if possible. For villagers price is face value, Ill sell them to you at cost if you promise not to get drunk or in a fight and get kicked out cuz they ARE my season tickets , you know?
 Ok so here.s what I have:
Monday Feb. 24, 1:05 pm,BOSTON RED SOX [split squad}35'00$ each
Thursday Feb. 27, 1:05 pm, DETROIT TIGERS, 27.00$ each
Friday March 20, 1:05pm, WASHINGTON NATIONALS, 27.00$ each
 All games at Charlotte Sports Park right down the street from, well, ME!
 Ill keep this ad up til they sell or I decide to put them on STUB HUB.
 Nice ball park, nice atmosphere, plenty of good ,high quality, eye candee too!
 nine 4 one-six two 5-nine 0 one 4...leave message if necessary.
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: FOR SALE: RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS home in Port Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 01:56:28 PM »
You can read it if you hit the reply button.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.