Author Topic: Why is Chris Collingsmouth such a putz?  (Read 491 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
Why is Chris Collingsmouth such a putz?
« on: January 11, 2020, 04:37:01 PM »
 I remember when he was dropping balls left and right at the Stupid Bowl against The Stinking Niners [may they rot in hell}> I'll bet when he played at Cincy, the other players put heet in his jockstrap and stuff. God hes such a dork of a announcer.
Ok all I gotta say as Im forced to watch the phoney niners and their fickle worthless fans
 Ok think ill get me one of my last Cherry Flavored diet Dr, Peppers. 8) Im chill.
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline weeze

Re: Why is Chris Collingsmouth such a putz?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 07:09:01 PM »
wekk shit. You know that game was SO much better thanks to that stellar announcing!
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline HFK

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 07:50:15 PM »
He is a putz but not as bad as Joe Suck over on fox. Why do they think he is the only person that can announce games? Really annoying when they had him do football and baseball on the same day.

Offline weeze

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 09:44:06 PM »
figger they take the baseball buck and put him with Aikmen tomorrow so Buck can forget what qrt, down, score it is.Then keep the score close so he can flub whether they have to go for two or whether FGs are worthless and watch the smoke come out from behind his ears as he tries to do the simple math in his simple head. Hes another one. Really , just go to Syracuse University or Northwestern university and get yourselves some brand new ,just graduated, communication school kids that like football, start them out in preseason and by the time the season starts they will be good to go. PLUS you dont have to pay them a ton, just q living and enough to make the loan payments for the 200000 bucks they owe and you can't even declare bankruptcy to get rid of the debt.
 Then very,very soon we can watch the XFL. How about a pool? 5 bucks apiece on how many weeks they survive?
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.