Author Topic: FS: SECOND POSTING! RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS!  (Read 249 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
FS: SECOND POSTING! RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS!
« on: February 06, 2020, 03:08:26 PM »
 For sale are FOUR tickets for a couple of RAYS Spring Training Tickets that I cannot use. I simply cannot got to 17 games in a month or so.
 The tickets are in Sect 114 Field Box, second row, seats 1 thru 4. These 4 seats are first seats past the netting and they are cross the aisle from the end of the visitors dugout right there at 3rd base. I am asking FACE VALUE for VILLAGERS ONLY! All games are at CHARLOTTE SPORTS PARK which is just down the street a bit from Weeze's house!
 These are indeed great seats. If you buy please try to refrain from beatin' on the two guys behind you that keep saying "Tom Brady this blah blah blah. Tom Brady that, blah blah blah". IF you smack them around its going to reflect on me so please , if you must teach them some manners do it out of site of the ushers and Police. I like my season tickets!
Heres whats available:
Monday 2/24, 1:05pm BOSTON RED SOX, split squad, 35.00/each
Thursday 2/27,1:05pm. DETROIT TIGERS, 27.00/each
Friday 3/20, 1:05pm, WASHINGTON NATIONALS, 27.00/each
All games are at CHARLOTTE SPORTS PARK here in beautiful PORT CHARLOTTE, home to Weeze, Hawknole, Rome, Reg and god knows who else!
please call nine 4 one-six two 5-nine zero one 4......leave message
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 03:17:10 PM by weeze »
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield.

Online hawknole

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Super Jackpot!
Re: FS: SECOND POSTING! RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 10:01:18 PM »
Great tickets, awesome park
Pins: ST, AfMrLE, MBrSE, BSD, LotR, BoP

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
Re: FS: SECOND POSTING! RAYS SPRING TRAINING TICKETS!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 08:16:24 PM »
still have the Washington tickets, the rest are sold.
thank you
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield.