Author Topic: WTB 1949 Bally Heavy Hitter  (Read 101 times)

Offline sinistar71

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Nice day for something....
WTB 1949 Bally Heavy Hitter
« on: February 14, 2020, 12:43:59 AM »
Super longshot but I know some of you guys come across a lot of unusual stuff.  Looking for one of these old pitch and bat games in working condition. Also would be interested in a Rockola Worlds Series.
-GhostbustersPro-Pin*Bot- MetallicaPro- Slugfest-High Speed-Maiden Pro- Choad Kings
 Spectrum Dart Star, 1930s Gottlieb grip tester,  Fortune penny scale, WIK Gold air hockey, multi cocktail and bartop arcade machines.

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
Re: WTB 1949 Bally Heavy Hitter
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 06:56:19 AM »
theres a you tube video by a guy whos name is Mike hasanov, he listed it usung his last name starting with a small h if this helps you find it. Hes in Chicago and apparently has a few of those rockolas , they sell them ,restore them, buy them, looks like he may be the guy to talk with, if not for nothing to find out what the top pristine ones sell for. Sound like he can sell one one in a wide range of conditions. I'm sure money will be significant.
 What I didnt realize was that that game was made for quite a few years even though the basic layout didnt change much. The way they work is mind boggling when you think about whoever it was that engineered it.
 anyway his phone number is 630-624-7466
 Im sure you have discussed your interested with our resident historian on those games jmsvero or as I call him JeffnotJim
either way please let us know how it goes on your search, I dont think those are really that rare, its just condition condition, condition, condition...and a wallet! ;D
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield.