Author Topic: Any old reasonably priced electromechanical arcade out there? Projects are fine  (Read 397 times)

Offline bum

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Thinking about getting into electromechanical games a little bit. If you have anything that fits the bill with little guys in it or non monitor arcade games shoot me a PM. Cheers! Brad

Offline YoungBros

• Level 1: Arrival
Pm sent

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
whats reasonably priced?
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield.

Offline bum

That's when something is not over or under priced for the product lol

Offline weeze

ok, I shall ask again except this time I want to know what price range you are in. So how many american dollars are you willing to spend? For me to offer you a EM to buy I have to know what is the least and the most you will spend.
 I have ems in a wide variety of prices.
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro, which I'll trade for a "Kings & Queens".    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.

Offline weeze

or maybe you AREN't looking for Pins? In which case please disregard my previous post.
You know their aren't any NEW electromechanical arcades out there. I think. Well now, maybe they are being made like those little pistol thing amabobs that are not electric. Ok once again , forget about my post, I dont know what Im talking about, must be the drugs!
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline bum

Lol yes just looking for arcades not electromechanical pinballs. Price really depends on the game.

Offline windsoreight

Have a Sega Combat that’s nice and mostly works

Offline bum

Sent you a p.m. Windsor

Offline bum

Also interested in any mannequin golf games like little Pro or the others thanks!

Offline Rich Jax

• ...and sometimes the baar eats you.
The mannequin games are cool, but they are PRICEY!....I think the mannequins are made of gold. 😃

Offline bum

Bump!