Author Topic: Why do these emails still exist?  (Read 896 times)

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Why do these emails still exist?
« on: March 19, 2020, 08:38:29 AM »

Hello My Dearest,

This is Ms Nora Aliti from Trinidad &Tobago. i am writing from the hospital here in Ivory Coast; I want you to know that I'm dying here in this hospital right now which i don't know if i will see some few days to come.

My Dear, i was informed by my doctor that i got poisoned and it affected my liver and i can only live for some days. The reason why i contacted you today is because i know that my step mother wanted to kill me and take my inheritance from my late Father. I have a little adopted child named Jonathan W. Aliti that i adopted in this Country when my late Father was alive and $8.5 million Dollars i inherited from my late father. My step mother and her children they are after Jonathan right now because they found out that Jonathan was aware of the poison, and because i handed the documents of the fund over to him the day my step Mother poisoned my food, for that reason they do not want Jonathan to expose them, so they are doing everything possible to kill him.

Please i want you to help him out of this country with the money, he is the only one taking good care of me here in this hospital right now and even this email you are reading now he is the one helping me out. I want you to get back to me so that he will give you the documents of the fund and also the Bank details, The Director will assist you to change the documents of the fund to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you..

This is the favor i need when you have gotten the fund:

(1) Keep 30% of the money for Jonathan until he finish his studies to become a man as he has been there for me as my lovely Son and i promised to support him in life to become a medical Doctor because he always desire for it with the scholarship he had won so far. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(2) Give 20% of the money to handicap people and charity organization. The remaining 50% should be yours for your help to Jonathan.

Note; This should be a code between you and my son Jonathan in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the Director he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from the Jonathan, the Director or myself as i don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

Finally, write me back so that Jonathan will send you his pictures to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Jonathan is so little therefore guide him. And if i don't hear from you i will look for another person or any organization.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.
Ms Nora Aliti.
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
Re: Why do these emails still exist?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 09:08:57 AM »
Awe... Poor lady.  You should help them Hammy.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 02:48:32 PM »
Ive been getting a bunch lately too.  Must be a new generation of scammers using the old tricks of the trade!

Offline Niloc

• Original Member
  • Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 04:08:06 PM »
They exist because old, gullible people still exist. Throw in some dementia and you're gonna get a few bites on those. Maybe only 1 out of every several-hundred-thousand, but sending email doesn't cost much so...

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 05:07:09 PM »
 Gee whiz Hamster without the P, I think you need to answer this so we can see the picture of her son: the medical doctor. It is only human and the correct Christian thing to do. Its also the correct Hebrew thing to do and maybe even Muslim and Buddist thing to do also. I dont know about Baptists though.
Plea
se for our faith in god, you MUST respond to this unfortunate lady.
Praise Hosanna in the highest, amen.
The Right Reverend Weeze
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline stargate

• Level 2: Villager
  • I didn't fall, I attacked the floor
    • Cocktail Hour Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 06:15:07 PM »
Im surprised they had the energy to write such a long letter if they were dying.
"DIFFICULT takes a few seconds, IMPOSSIBLE a few minutes" -Rodney McKay

“I don’t have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor’s dog.” -Dwight K Schrute

Monster Bash SE, Deadpool Pro, Ghostbusters, Jurassic Park Prem, Munsters LE, Stargate, South Park, Champion Pub, Whirlwind, No Good Gophers, Blackwater 100, Red & Ted Road Show, Roller Coaster Tycoon

Offline Weeze

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 03:46:13 PM »
So you just taint gonna respond and then keep us all posted? Boooooo! RIP OFF!  Here we are , stuck at home with nothing to do except hurt myself by bending over games and here you have the opportunity to keep us all in stitches with your wonderful sense of banter. People NEED things to watch. see, read, and you are going to deny us the THIS  priveledge? What a maroon! Gee whiZ and we all thought you were a real good guy too!
 I'm very depressed over this.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 09:24:13 PM »
So you just taint gonna respond and then keep us all posted? Boooooo! RIP OFF!  Here we are , stuck at home with nothing to do except hurt myself by bending over games and here you have the opportunity to keep us all in stitches with your wonderful sense of banter. People NEED things to watch. see, read, and you are going to deny us the THIS  priveledge? What a maroon! Gee whiZ and we all thought you were a real good guy too!
 I'm very depressed over this.

I think we should have a 24 hour feed from the Hamster(without a P) cage!  I want to see what doin' in there.

Offline Jhonithen

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
    • Atech
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 08:38:44 AM »
Such a pity on your act. At first i thought you are a clever lady now my thoughts are changing. Wanna fitout your office in UAE then https://atechuae.com/ is a right choice. Next time think before writing something

Offline Weeze

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 04:48:45 PM »
 What I don't get is how a guy who has sworn his alleigence to the ideals of the great state of Pleabia, even goes so far as brag about being Pleabian , can let this go by without keeping his bretheren informed. I'd call "foul" if I could put my diet Dr. Pepper down and get my butt outta this chair. He still has a chance to make this right and redeem himself in the view of his brothers but time is running out. There is only so many insults we can bear and one of them left the rat like a  burning ship! So remember my heathen friends there are only two ways to go when you come to that fork in the road of life, And turning around and heading to the bar has made all the difference.
Stay Away From Sick People
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2020, 05:05:11 PM »
why ...
......is.....
..........this.....
.................thread....
.....................still........ alive.
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 05:42:54 PM »
You
....Started....
........It........
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline atarijim

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2020, 05:18:10 AM »
What I would like to know is why 1 typo can last longer than 2 presidents?

Is someone laughing at me and I don't know it?