Author Topic: Everybody staying healthy out there in Pinball Land?  (Read 580 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
Everybody staying healthy out there in Pinball Land?
« on: March 23, 2020, 12:38:37 PM »
 I guess Im staying healthy altho I never was before.
This is my way of saying "GOOD LUCK!" health wise to all my pinfriends out there, take your vitamins and stay away from the people that caused this. The Chinese, Republican, Florida State, New England Patriots, Rick Scott, NY Yankees, tofu eating, minority farmers, born again gun nuts, who plotted to spring this horrible bug on all of us. I think the strangest symptom so far is that all people with IQs under 100 are compelled to buy toilet paper for no reason at all. How about you, you have a favorite symptom?
 I really enjoyed the online order I made at Germ Mart. I ordered up 10.51 cents worth of groceries, went over the next day to pick it up and the guy comes out with the box of OLE ROY DOG BISCUITS and one plastic bag with a couple things in it. Grand Total of 23 bucks worth for a 100 dollar order.
 If you have kids at home hows that going? I know my oldest niece/god daughter is a Biology teacher at the high School in Lake George, NY and is now sending out the assignments by computer. Gotta figure a bunch of her students aren't doing their assignments. Plus its pretty sure that there will not be returning this symester. Wonder if they will just start up the schools if the dept. of health, CDC or President Orangeface says its safe to do so?
 OK so back to the original messege, I hope everyone is avoiding this like the..., the...., THE PLAGUE...hahahahahahaha! I made a funny! I kill me sometimes.
 So good luck everyone, stay healthy so we can all get together and play Pinball again. I prey we all stay healthy thru this.
Pinfully yours,
Weeze aka John and his super dawg Betsy

Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline PinPup

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Everybody staying healthy out there in Pinball Land?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 12:57:38 PM »
Immediate family and relatives are fine, a bit stir crazy and obsessive though.
Games Owned: Fish Tales,, Countdown, Joker Poker (YES!), DWHO, EATPM, GRAND LIZARD, 60 Multicade
Past Games Owned: Gilligan's Island,Stock Car EM, Cherry Bell, Black Pyramid, Jokerz!, Hang Glider, Capt. Fantastic, Nip-It, Pro Pool, Dimension, Bally Supreme (wood rail) Genco Spitfire (wood rail). Arcade: Defender, Robbie Roto. (Got carried away at an auction on Roto, sheesh!) WTB: Alien Poker, Paragon, Surfin' Safari, Eight Ball Delux.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 03:01:56 PM »
das is goot!
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.

Offline brewmeister_us

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 10:40:03 AM »
Weeze,

Hope you and your little flipper stay healthy!

Cheers and remember big flippers flip better!  A 1/2" makes a difference!
Putting the "fun" in dysfunction every day...

Offline Weeze

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 01:12:54 PM »
 Well thank you there.
Not for nothing but I have a stuffed William D. Catt here in the living room. When I raced I used to bungee cord him in the passenger seat so he'd just clear the window "sill" so to speak, in case of cameras. Well anyway hes got I dont know how many laps at Laguna Seca and Sears point nee whatever they cll it now plus quite a few at Daytona and Sebring. He has a beautiful black oiley patina, kinda like the Presidents but black instead of that jaundiced yellow he gets from all that tanning he does.
 But anyway, hope all is well with you and yours, Im restoring a FLIPPER POOL right now and I have two other CORRECT flipper sized games to restore afterwards. I'm keeping as busy as possible, how about you ? you got stuff to do? got groceries? No drunken germ carrying Yankee college yoyos around?
 take care and stay away form all Pleabians, they are notorios carriers.
Used to be if someone asked Id say Im occasional but loyal follower of the Rays. This year there is NO, zero, Nada,zip,  games, so none on TV.
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 02:16:09 PM »
im trying weeze , im trying..
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline k7

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 02:53:12 PM »
catching up on rick & morty season 4 episodes.

watching old sporting events over the air, or youtube, or other sites that stream cable tv gratis.

working on cars and pinballs.

investing in stocks for a 3 year payoff.

other than the stocks, it's life as normal.  :)

watched my FedEx driver with fingerless gloves :P wipe his nose on video when he dropped off my Marco order. soaked the box in lysol.
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 03:11:58 PM »
hahahahahahahaah! gotta love it! Who ever said Americans are not self relient. Why I thought the Ketchup with clams on lasagna strips was pretty damn good last night!
 Come on Hamster without a P, we are counting on you. We need to see the picture to find out which poster on here it is. Clues, we need clues. Like 'The case of the Dissapearing Bike", I may have to call in Frank and Joe Hardy to solve the mystery!
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 11:44:05 PM »
I now let all packages & mail “bake” in the heat.  “Let it bake” has become a common term for killing germs in our house.  Yes, I still would have Lysol’d that box k7. 

Bride of Pinbot is getting a full restore.  Working on coil mechs now, flippers & slings rebuilt tonight.  A good project for such times.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 11:59:22 PM by hawknole »

Offline Weeze

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2020, 08:34:43 AM »
 Ive been sayng this for a long time now, those Pennsylvania guys have all the good parts. Don't know why but they do, Maybe there was a real lot of bars in the old days when the steel mills were up, after work a beer and a game on SLICK CHICK? Is that why, or is that they don't throw anything ouit in the Qualer State? I'd ask that HAWKNOLE guy but hes shut up in his castle shooting guns at all us germafoes.
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2020, 09:21:20 AM »
After Chicagoland, NY & PA are good spots to find old pins

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2020, 09:52:34 AM »
Ive got a honey hole in north Indiana, but those other places are a great source too.

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2020, 09:52:13 PM »
Well thank you there.
Not for nothing but I have a stuffed William D. Catt here in the living room. When I raced I used to bungee cord him in the passenger seat so he'd just clear the window "sill" so to speak, in case of cameras. Well anyway hes got I dont know how many laps at Laguna Seca and Sears point nee whatever they cll it now plus quite a few at Daytona and Sebring. He has a beautiful black oiley patina, kinda like the Presidents but black instead of that jaundiced yellow he gets from all that tanning he does.
 But anyway, hope all is well with you and yours, Im restoring a FLIPPER POOL right now and I have two other CORRECT flipper sized games to restore afterwards. I'm keeping as busy as possible, how about you ? you got stuff to do? got groceries? No drunken germ carrying Yankee college yoyos around?
 take care and stay away form all Pleabians, they are notorios carriers.
Used to be if someone asked Id say Im occasional but loyal follower of the Rays. This year there is NO, zero, Nada,zip,  games, so none on TV.

I was lucky enough to see that Flipper Pool tonight, it looks really good, keep on keeping on Weeze.