Author Topic: Mid-70's Bally Legs.....whats the proper length?  (Read 147 times)

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
Mid-70's Bally Legs.....whats the proper length?
« on: June 25, 2020, 12:51:53 PM »
Need the proper length for this era of Bally.  Thanks in advance!

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
Re: Mid-70's Bally Legs.....whats the proper length?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 03:22:56 PM »
28 1/2, do you need a set? I may have some since before I was infected with Gottliebadocious add-a-balectomy all I ever used to buy and work on were 1970 to 1976 Bally four players. Bally made a lot of great games in that time period. First game I ever bought I still own and thats 30 or so years ago, a Bally BOW and ARROW! Still got it, still play it, Its still in good shape inspite of the 14 gallons of beer spilled on it! My buddies and I used to play the hell out of that game and sometimes we would put it thru drunken marathons and bong hits. That was before I grew up though, now Im very well behaved and polite and shit!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:46:38 PM by weeze »
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 07:09:38 PM »
Oh poor Betsy's virgin ears hearing her paw talk like that :roll:

No I got several pairs but I appreciate the offer, very kind of you sir!  28.5 it is!

Offline weeze

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 09:20:40 AM »
 Overheard at HAWKNOLE'S house, " Did you hear 'bout the 3 legged dawg? Well he walked into a bar went up to the bartender and said"I'm looking for the son of a bitch that shot my paw!"
 BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ,I KILL me sometimes1 Now thats good material right there. admit it, you laughed.
or K7 said this one over at Ron's tourney ," Guy walks into a bar and has to step over a giraffe passed out on the floor. Says to the bartender" Hey! whats that llieing on the floor?  Bartender says " Thats not a lion, thats a giraffe!"
 Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! more GREAT material to keep up our sense of humor during these trying times!
 oh yeah, I'll be here all week!
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 02:09:53 PM »
The special tonight is veil and don't forget to tip your waitress...... 8)

Offline hawknole

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • Super Jackpot!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 03:14:47 PM »
Two nuts walking down the street, one’s a salted.
Pins: LotR, MBrSE, BSD, BoP, IJ, JP Pro
Retropie

Offline k7

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2020, 07:29:01 PM »
Two nuts walking down the street, one’s a salted.

the other one is weeze.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline weeze

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2020, 10:32:56 PM »
no really this is classic materiel! You know what the wall said to the cieling? I'll meet you at the corner! Huh? Huh? come on, I got a million of them. Heck you have a million of them! We all have a million of them!
It is so important to keep ones sense of humor now that all the bars are closed. Oh the horror! The Horror!
 Hey you know why italian boats don't float? They're WOP sided!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh no its not politically correct! tomorrow thousands of protesters will be coming down Clearview Drive in protest of my use of insensitive material.
ONce again this is what happens when they close the bars!
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.