Author Topic: FS - Rocky and Bullwinkle  (Read 1163 times)

Offline AllinOneShot

• Level 3: Hologram
FS - Rocky and Bullwinkle
« on: July 24, 2020, 12:11:11 PM »
Selling my Rocky and Bullwinkle pinball machine that looks and works great.  All LED's installed.

$3,150 with color DMD
$2,900 Without

Comes with a second set of brand new plastics (I purchased it for the slingshots and topper).

Offline AllinOneShot

Re: FS - Rocky and Bullwinkle
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 04:08:10 PM »
Sold, pending pickup.

Offline AllinOneShot

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 09:29:21 PM »
Sale didn’t work out.  $2,800

Offline weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 10:53:52 AM »
Pms sent
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline weeze

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 07:27:07 AM »
 I.m gettng a bit concerned here, I sent a PM and so did my friend and fellow member SLUG with no response. Forget about the machine, I am concerned when a member seems to have gone incognito.  Anyone heard from this member the last couple of days?  Don't want to sound like HAWKNOLE's mama but you know what I am saying here I'm sure.
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 12:11:21 PM »
he logged in monday at 10AM. i'm sure he's working, he'll catch the thread. :)
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline weeze

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 01:07:36 PM »
okey dokey just looking out for our fellow villagers.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline AllinOneShot

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 08:18:24 AM »
Thank you K7.  Caught the thread.

I will respond to PM's now...

Thank you everyone.

Offline AllinOneShot

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 08:31:43 AM »
Sorry for the delay everyone.

The four individuals have been responded to.    Pinball is my passion, but I am back at work, running a significant number of projects and neglected you all.  :(  My bad.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Stephen

Offline ChipT

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2020, 08:55:51 PM »
Did this ever sell?

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2020, 11:14:33 PM »
Not yet. Hopefully will get pictures posted this weekend for those of you that are interested. I have not seen it myself, but judging from the other machines I have bought from him, they were in nice condition.  With the workload I have had lately and the rain, I have not had a chance to run over there and take a look at it.  I’m hoping somebody reading this will get this for me for my birthday this weekend.  ;)
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline weeze

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 10:59:13 PM »
 Hey, how those pictures coming along you said you were going to send me? I was thinking of maybe buying this game and giving it to a friend of mine who told me he wanted a R&B. But alas my dear friends, pictures have never arrived. My friend Slug, he responded to the ad and never even got a reach around or any acknowledgement what so ever! I think that he hasn't posted since first week of August may be a indication that this game is no longer for sale.
 I went and found this old thread because something reminded me of a R&B pin but I needed to figure out what happened because I remembered I had inquired about one but I couldn't recall what happened.
 So now we all know. I guess all one can say "Gee"!
 Let's Go Rays!

Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline spaulding347

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 06:04:12 PM »
I have a nice R&B in Englewood I'd be willing to trade a local villiagar.  I didn't realize people wanted this game.

Offline weeze

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 09:20:04 PM »
In Englewood? Have I been to your house before?
 I', right over from the Sports Park ,
 Im  foing to send you a Private Message
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline spaulding347

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2020, 11:47:30 PM »
I don't have any friends.