Author Topic: Fire! pinball owners need a little help  (Read 385 times)

Offline busa32927

• Level 8: Psi Corps
Fire! pinball owners need a little help
« on: July 30, 2020, 02:08:41 PM »
working on a Fire pin that is missing a 24 volt relay board under the playfield.  The manual isnt really clear on what part number it is.  There are 2 relay boards that are in the manual c-11677-2  and c-11677-3.  In the manual it is listed at Sol.10.  can someone verify the actual part number?  When you lift the playfield the board is located in the upper left corner.

Also does anyone have a spare or know of a replacement board?

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 02:12:25 PM by busa32927 »
vids:   246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur),  robotron, joust w/jrok, centipede

pins:  Star Trek premmy, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem,  BM66 prem, GnR LE, jjp potc le, Woz, The Hobbit,  JP(stern), Godzilla premmy,  AIQ (prem), EHoH. LoTR, CCr, F-14

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind, BKSOR, Alice Cooper, RZ, BSD, Firepower, STTNG, TMNT prem, TWD, Gilligan

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Fire! pinball owners need a little help
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 02:33:54 PM »
You might have me on this one, as all of my Fires are in storage rooms.  I'll see if I can shift them this weekend and get you some pix.  Hopefully, someone here has one available. 
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline busa32927

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 02:34:55 PM »
man thanks for all the help funwiz.  your always on point for the help.

pins:  Star Trek premmy, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem,  BM66 prem, GnR LE, jjp potc le, Woz, The Hobbit,  JP(stern), Godzilla premmy,  AIQ (prem), EHoH. LoTR, CCr, F-14

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind, BKSOR, Alice Cooper, RZ, BSD, Firepower, STTNG, TMNT prem, TWD, Gilligan

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 02:40:42 PM »
 I have a FIRE! manual. marked June 1987 and  then 16-556-101
 its a copy I think, good shape, anything in there you want me to look at ?, have any use for it? I dont need , be willing to mail it on off to you for whatever you think is appropriate... good luck withg your search!
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline busa32927

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 02:43:03 PM »
thanks for the offer.  I have a digital version.  They just didnt that information clear in the manual.

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 03:25:30 PM »
John if you need to take a look at my Fire for reference coming up, let me know.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 10:30:55 AM »
I may have that board, just need to take a look when I am home today.

Offline FUNWIZ

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 01:07:41 PM »
Page 56, center left states 11677-2 solenoids 10,12,16.  11677-3 solenoids 9,13.  Shows lower left next to left flipper with pf down.  See the diagram.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 03:33:23 PM »
Upper left corner is C-11677-2.  I have 3 of those and 2 of the C-11677-3.

Offline busa32927

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 03:22:42 PM »
just want to thank everyone who helped out on the Fire!   It is up and working and ordered the needed parts.  Customer was very happy to have things working again.