Author Topic: Whoot! and Welcome!  (Read 1880 times)

Offline TheBatman

• Level 10: Timelord
  • (secret identity Jsgtrman, don't tell anyone!)
Whoot! and Welcome!
« on: October 19, 2011, 11:57:21 PM »
The one day I sleep until 7pm (well, this week anyway) and Robin throws up the Batman Sports forum!  Now I don't have to hang out on NFL.com or ESPN.com all day/night waiting for breaking news, or reading from anonymous users like jetsfan1247 on how great Sanchez is, even after 4 int's.  Way to go, thanks Jakk!  OK, let's talk some football!   :o :o :o :o :o

I'm thinking to keep things clean we can just have a topic for each team, or each team we care about for general chat for that team?  Just to make it easier for fans of particular teams to chat together on whatever is the hot team topics.  If you don't see a topic for your favorite team then just start one.  If there's specific games or topics/ issues anyone wants to discuss, maybe just have the subject read "Dolphins vs. Jets" or something.

Since we're in the middle of football season, I personally will probably gravitate and chat most on that, but any sport, sport topic, or league (college or pro) that you want to chat about, go for it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:34:33 AM by jsgtrman »