Author Topic: The Tragedy of Herman Cane  (Read 370 times)

Offline number six

• SysOp
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
The Tragedy of Herman Cane
« on: July 31, 2020, 10:12:30 AM »
First off I liked Herman Cane. I liked him more than Magic Underpants and he wasn't responsible for killing Toys R Us only making the best gas station Pizza nationwide.

Of course he was black and conservative so the media absolutely hated that so he got Long Dong Silvered the fuck out of town.

So now years later Trump is going to hold a rally in the middle of a Pandemic.

Oye! Don't be holding no rally in a Pandemic! they all said. You are just going to kill people!

Fuck you said Trump I'm holding my Rally anyway. Sure it's not 1870 anymore, it's not like people get their information on Politicians from Rallies anymore. How many people go to a Trump Rally that aren't already voting for Trump? At this point probably none.

So they have the Rally and because nobody in the Trump camp knows how the Internet works they get scammed and most of the seats goto 4chan hoaxters who don't attend but whatever they have the Rally.

Herman Cain goes.

Oye! Herman Cain why you go? You gonna get that COVID

No, no says Herman Cain, it's all good. COVID is bullshit.. masks are stupid besides They checked temperatures on the way in and there was a big bottle of hand sanitizer by the door. What could possibly go wrong?

Rest in peace Herman.

Offline SpineyNorman

• Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • I'll have Double Jim Bourbons
Re: The Tragedy of Herman Cane
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 11:16:40 PM »
Thus endeth the lesson?
TANSTAAFL 

I'm available for parties, own my own donkeys. Very clean.
If you can read the forum you can figure out Craigslist, constant updates are tedious at best

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?
Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Offline toastbot

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 10:12:26 AM »
This was the "9 9 9" guy from the last election, right?

I never tried his pizza, but it would have to be pretty good to make up for helping to lure thousands of people to an inside gathering in the middle of a pandemic for political gain.

It's also frustrating that the irony here will probably be lost on the vast majority of his fellow attendees.
Pins: The Simpsons Pinball Party, Who Dunnit?
Vids: Golden Tee 2018, Tempest Cocktail, Pandora's Box 5s U/R, Ms Pac-Man Cocktail

Offline tufnel1530

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 05:15:46 PM »
If some of those guys pulling guns in Walmarts because they are asked to wear a mask can get it also that would be great.

Offline Richie107

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 07:04:19 PM »
A little humor to lighten up the mood of his death. Bad Lip Reading did a spoof of Herman Cain in 2012 ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5xZKszXMQ

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 09:03:28 PM »
strange. Didn't see a memorial, a road named after him, no media coverage of his funeral, no former presidents speaking at his wake crying about imaginary voter suppression.

Meanwhile, the mayor of atlanta, who went to protest all because police put their knee on a drug addicted sherm-head has contracted covid during the protests and blamed it on one of her children....  :roll:

Offline deadlander

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 02:21:02 PM »
The real tragedy is he didn’t get to cast his absentee ballet only if he were a dem it would be allowed and encouraged. Chicago motto vote early and often!
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.