Author Topic: NY Post / Biden  (Read 573 times)

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
  • Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: NY Post / Biden
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2020, 11:01:59 AM »
This illustrates how broken our politics has become. The press’s obligation is to be the fourth branch of government and shed light and expose politicians who abuse their power.

I agree.  Going back to my earlier post, I expect different news sources to spin stories, so CNN and FOX will have very different takes.  That is expected but a complete blackout is something different.  I just pulled up CNN and did a search for Bobulinski and it didn't return a single result.  I figure maybe the search function wasn't working and tried different searches and all of those did come back with results.
WTB: Eight Ball Deluxe, The Getaway - HSII, Qbert,

Jacksonville Arcade Expo - www.jaxarcadex.com

How come you never see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2020, 11:59:27 AM »
I am confused, who is running for president? Hunter or Joe ??

Just admin it... the Bidens and the Trumps are dirty as F* and all of them need to be in Jail.

Can't we all just agree on that? They are both "Dirty".. and Clueless.

http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RCT, DW. DE:ST, DP , AbraCaDabra
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, (2) Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Taito Classics, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom]

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2020, 01:46:26 PM »
So did any of you watch Tucker Cason ?

unrelated:

the video uploader above committed suicide earlier today. he shot himself in the back 6 times and then cut his own throat. watch the news tonight for no more information at 11:00.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2020, 02:16:07 PM »
I am confused, who is running for president? Hunter or Joe ??

Just admin it... the Bidens and the Trumps are dirty as F* and all of them need to be in Jail.

Can't we all just agree on that? They are both "Dirty".. and Clueless.

Part of the issue is Joe is implicated too.  Still, even if you point is correct and both sides are corrupt, the issue here is the press.  An independent free press who at least attempts to keep the people in power in check has a lot of value.  The mainstream press and silicon valley are doing everything they can to suppress this story, which to me is really the bigger issue now. 
WTB: Eight Ball Deluxe, The Getaway - HSII, Qbert,

Jacksonville Arcade Expo - www.jaxarcadex.com

How come you never see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?

Offline deadlander

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2020, 05:28:53 PM »
Well I guess big tech is at it again video pulled from YouTube.
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline deadlander

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2020, 07:24:03 PM »
It appears there is an open investigation on hunter for money laundering. Still no repose from Biden and the rest of the media. https://twitter.com/jamesrosentv/status/1321927288716480515?s=21
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2020, 07:13:11 AM »
It appears there is an open investigation on hunter for money laundering. Still no repose from Biden and the rest of the media. https://twitter.com/jamesrosentv/status/1321927288716480515?s=21

.... yet Trump is calling for Barr to open up an investigation into Hunter Biden?

....  this “fact,” which originated on the Sinclair Broadcast Group...(https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sinclair-broadcast-group/)?

....Brought to light on the Tucker Carlson show? 

Dam, another smoking gun!!!!! 😆
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong JR

Offline Yosho

• Original Member
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2020, 11:38:36 AM »
If the allegations are true (and there is a whole lot of evidence to suggest they may be), then it seems like VP Biden would fundamentally be in trouble for tax evasion.
Pretty ironic considering that’s one of the allegations against Trump that the media has been pushing with far less evidence.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 11:41:02 AM by Yosho »

Offline deadlander

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2020, 02:15:20 PM »
More fun stuff with the heads of big tech testifying before the senate. Klavan has a fun clip about it while he certainly is right wing biased his humor makes watching him entertaining love the part where he compares twitters Jack Dorsey to Buffalo bill. . Hurry better watch before it’s pulled off YouTube.

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2020, 03:55:01 PM »
Pretty ironic considering that’s one of the allegations against Trump that the media has been pushing with far less evidence.
I find this comment comical-  If Trump had nothing to hide, he would release his tax returns.  Biden has released all of his.  But sure, I would believe the "my world is about money" financial deadbeat who has over 20,000 documented lies to be telling the truth about paying his fair share to Uncle Sam.

Just out of curiosity, what WOULD you consider to be EVIDENCE?  Here is some examples of Trump financial fraud:
1) Trump university scam? (https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/31/522199535/judge-approves-25-million-settlement-of-trump-university-lawsuit)
2) Misuse of charity funds? (https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation)
3) Emoluments Clause violations? (https://oversight.house.gov/investigations/emoluments-clause)
4) Campaign Finance violations? (Think Stormy)
5) Hidden bank accounts in China?

While financial fraud does not necessarily equate to tax fraud, Trump is sure trying REALLY REALLY hard to keep his taxes from being made public.  (https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917916141/legal-fight-over-trumps-financial-records-grinds-on-even-as-tax-details-spill-ou)

So Trump, you said during the 2016 election cycle that you would make your tax returns available.  "Promises Kept," right??  Put your money where your mouth is.  Release your returns and lets see how honest you are.  Defend the $750 dollars of taxes paid, due to all of your "legal" deductions...
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong JR

Offline Yosho

• Original Member
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2020, 05:34:22 PM »
Yep, perfectly fair to criticize Trump on not releasing his taxes when he said he would. If that costs him your vote, it’s his loss.  As far as I know, he hasn’t been accused with any evidence of tax fraud. Perhaps plenty of other fraud, but not tax fraud. The IRS and FBI haven’t prosecuted him yet, and I’m sure they have access to his records.

Biden has released his taxes which is good. He wasn’t legally obligated to do it anymore than Trump is, but it’s good he did.  My point is if the allegations of international payments to his son and other family members were part of a money laundering scheme to buy influence and that Joe Biden actually received that money, then he will have filed fraudulent tax records. Remember, the mob (ex Al Capone) was largely stitched up on tax fraud, not all the other crimes they committed.