Author Topic: NY Post / Biden  (Read 3647 times)

Offline Yosho

• Original Member
  • Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: NY Post / Biden
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2020, 07:16:06 PM »

My question for those who think this isn’t Hunter Biden’s laptop is simple... are the photo’s of Hunter Biden that have been released fakes? 

Beyond the laptop, what is the excuse that Hunter Biden (a crack head) was working international business deals worth Billions and in the case of China, flying with his Dad into China on Air Force 2?

I’d like to believe that we didn’t have a Vice President (and possibly future President) who used his office to take bribes from foreign governments and sell out our country.

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 10:03:14 PM »
On a related note, the Senate Committees on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, and the Senate Committee on Finance just released a report on Hunter Biden and the Biden family.  It is 87 pages so I didn't read everything but went over the summary and conclusion and it is very interesting. 

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf
WTB: Eight Ball Deluxe, The Getaway - HSII, Qbert,

Jacksonville Arcade Expo - www.jaxarcadex.com

How come you never see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2020, 01:03:37 AM »
Yes, the media is biased and this year is showing it more than other time I can remember.

i have to say, this happens every 4 years. for the last 40 years.  :P

we just have a dozen more tons of ways that news spreads nowadays.
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2020, 09:37:34 AM »
I’d like to believe that we didn’t have a Vice President (and possibly future President) who used his office to take bribes from foreign governments and sell out our country.
Don't we have a current President that got impeached for doing similar?
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2020, 10:23:01 AM »
Don't we have a current President that got impeached for doing similar?

True, impeached but nothing found. 

This means one of the following:
1. Trump did something but the Democrats are really bad at investigations
2. Trump didn't do anything and it was politically motived.

Either way, the big difference here is a laptop with actual evidence is available.  Also, one of Hunter's former business partners, Bevan Cooney, is providing all of his emails to confirm the ones on the laptop.  Apparently he is not to happy because "Bevan Cooney is currently serving time for his illegal financial dealings connected to Hunter Biden and his other business partner Devon Archer." 

I guess he didn't like the idea of his partners getting off without any charges while he is jail. 

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/hunter-bidens-business-partner-flipped-providing-access-26000-emails-to-reporters

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2020, 10:59:02 AM »
i have to say, this happens every 4 years. for the last 40 years.  :P

we just have a dozen more tons of ways that news spreads nowadays.

Absolutely, the election years ramp up the rhetoric.  I still say the "unbiased" press has either shown themselves for what they always were, or they just moved further out because they dislike Trump so much.  There were always biases by omission, showing/framing stories that favor democrats, but now it seems like anything goes. 

Not saying Trump doesn't deserve some of it and he does his best to keep antagonizing them too.  But when he or his administration does something good it can't be reported because he is so bad nothing that might help him will be done.  I think a good example is the middle east agreements.  Arab countries wouldn't even acknowledge Israel's right to exist.  Now you have multiple Arab countries normalizing relations, opening trade, starting flights, etc. and it is good.  I don't think any major news outlet gave any credit and only the barest of coverage.  There are complaints about the agreement and not including Palestine, but as a first step I think it is impressive.     

All that being said, I don't care what the major news players do with their coverage - it's their show so to speak.  Just drop the line about being unbiased, acknowledge what they are supporting, and present the information they want to present.  If they believe in it so much why hide it? 

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2020, 11:11:52 AM »
True, impeached but nothing found.
Nothing?

"The investigation alone produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice."

A summary:
https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr

Offline Yosho

• Original Member
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2020, 11:31:10 AM »
Nothing?

"The investigation alone produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice."

A summary:
https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

Interesting, I must have missed how Trump and his son were indicted and then convicted.

Seriously, if people associated with Trump committed crimes, the law was applied fairly, and they were found guilty, why wouldn’t we all be happy about that?  This isn’t about Trump though, it’s about Biden and his family graft. Is that acceptable now because he’s got a D next to his name and opposes Trump?  Selling your office and taking bribes from foreign governments is the highest form of betrayal. So back to the original question. Are the photos on the laptop fake?  What reasoning do you hold to that this isn’t his laptop?  Why do you discount the texts and other documents that clearly show the treason?  If there is a logical case to be made, I’d personally be happy that we didn’t have a Vice President sell us (all of us) out. Heck, I voted for him. 

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2020, 12:46:06 PM »
Interesting, I must have missed how Trump and his son were indicted and then convicted.
The response was to "Impeached but found nothing," which I do not believe to be factual, based on facts.

Selling your office and taking bribes from foreign governments is the highest form of betrayal.
While not from a foreign government, I guess it is acceptable to Team Trump... even if you do not have a "D" next to your name.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-expected-grant-clemency-former-ill-gov-rod-blagojevich-ex-n881051

Seriously, if people associated with Trump committed crimes, the law was applied fairly, and they were found guilty, why wouldn’t we all be happy about that? 
We should. And I am.  And if there is substance behind this "October Surprise," the Biden's should be held just as accountable as Trump has for any of his crimes.... like obstruction of justice, campaign finance laws broken, emoluments clauses broken, Chinese patents granted, etc.  May Biden's punishment be just as harsh, dammit!

Seriously, if the facts show that Joe Biden is corrupt, has been selling out the country, etc, then he should be called to the carpet.

Offline Mamushka

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2020, 01:06:43 PM »
What reasoning do you hold to that this isn’t his laptop?

Wanna already answered that: It had something to do with his mom's favorite cheese or something...

;)
Pins: TAF, FG (not the Ah-Haaa one), SM, FH, LOTR. NGG
Past Pins: SM, IJ, STTNG x2, WH2O x3, CFTBL, NGG, ES, MB, TFTC, LW3, TZ, SS, BG, LOTR, Monopoly couple of EM's
Other (AKA Vids): Cocktail MAME

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2020, 01:07:06 PM »
Nothing?

A summary:

Fair enough point.  I will say I have pretty much been out of politics since Trump was elected and didn't pay attention to the impeachment so I can't say much on what happened and will have to do some research before giving my two cents.  On that note, I will say it is interesting to start reading again after a number of years and see the new players and changes in the political landscape.

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2020, 01:28:29 PM »
I don't participate in the political forums often but I do read them. 

I find it interesting that in most cases you can't speak about one candidate without involving the other.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline k7

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2020, 02:09:20 PM »
i love that there's a discussion about who is more corrupt?

regarding corruption, every single politician has every member on the village beat for sure. except maybe japhei.

F them all.
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2020, 09:37:27 PM »
It appears the FBI and Justice Department have confirmed the laptop information is real

"The FBI is in possession of the laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden which contained emails revealing his foreign business dealings, including contacts in Ukraine and China, two senior administration officials told Fox News Tuesday...

...Further, Fox News has learned that the FBI and Justice Department officials concur with an assessment from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign targeting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-purported-hunter-biden-laptop-sources

Offline deadlander

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2020, 07:56:12 AM »
So did any of you watch Tucker Cason in the last two days?  The interview with Tony Bobulinski (Biden Business partner) more than certainly raises more questions that the Biden team once again won’t come out the basement and answer.  The press choosing not to cover it and Twitter banning the New York post and the White House press secretary certainly shows the “mainstream” press is an extension of the dnc and Biden campaign. This illustrates how broken our politics has become. The press’s obligation is to be the fourth branch of government and shed light and expose politicians who abuse their power. When 90% of the press give dems a pass it allows that side to be corrupted and we the people loose.  The press has certainly tried and failed to impeach and remove Trump the American people are starting to figure out that crying Russian interference is not good enough to ignore blatant influence peddling. We will see if this pushes the needle....
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 08:01:43 AM by deadlander »
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.