Author Topic: 2020 Election Betting Contest  (Read 2605 times)

Offline WannaTheater

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: 2020 Election Betting Contest
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2020, 01:26:28 PM »
There are serious allegations of fraud and evidence to support those allegations
My take: Where? The courts keep throwing out cases due to lack of credible evidence.

What has been done to work through the evidence, discover new evidence, and hold a meaningful process (political or judicial) to determine the truth?
Dozens of lawsuits have been filed, and while a few still have not been adjudicated, the majority (60ish, I believe at last count), have been denied due to lack of evidence.

Regarding evidence, new evidence, meaningful process, etc., that is standard Burden of Proof, and is on the accuser.  And affidavits are not evidence.

For the good of the country, this should have been investigated properly.
Yosh- What about the LAST "Biggest Election Fraud in American History"... Trump losing the 2016 popular vote.

Trump 2016 tweets, again with no proof/evidence (non-trump supporters would call these "lies").  (I googled for 5 seconds and grabbed the first 3):
In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally
Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!
Look forward to seeing final results of VoteStand. Gregg Phillips and crew say at least 3,000,000 votes were illegal. We must do better!

An investigation on the "massive voter fraud of illegals" voting was conducted by a Trump commission- Which was pretty biased to the right (Kris Kobach, Mr. Muslim Registry, etc.).
And the results again.... no real evidence.  The commission was dissolved in 2018.
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong JR

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »
i don't know why i come into this sub...i guess everyone wants to watch the car wreck. :P

xxx why care about a country or culture if you’re convinced it’s corrupt and you have no way to fix it?  That’s where millions of Americans are now.

but if anyone thinks anything govt related is on the up and up....well, you deserve what you're fed.   :P

"for the people, by the people" is a joke. it's for the rich, by the rich, to enhance the rich. :)
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2020, 05:55:38 PM »
i don't know why i come into this sub...i guess everyone wants to watch the car wreck. :P

but if anyone thinks anything govt related is on the up and up....well, you deserve what you're fed.   :P

"for the people, by the people" is a joke. it's for the rich, by the rich, to enhance the rich. :)

Preach KLaSSic!!

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2020, 08:40:10 AM »
My take: Where? The courts keep throwing out cases due to lack of credible evidence.
Dozens of lawsuits have been filed, and while a few still have not been adjudicated, the majority (60ish, I believe at last count), have been denied due to lack of evidence.

Regarding evidence, new evidence, meaningful process, etc., that is standard Burden of Proof, and is on the accuser.  And affidavits are not evidence.
Yosh- What about the LAST "Biggest Election Fraud in American History"... Trump losing the 2016 popular vote.

Trump 2016 tweets, again with no proof/evidence (non-trump supporters would call these "lies").  (I googled for 5 seconds and grabbed the first 3):
An investigation on the "massive voter fraud of illegals" voting was conducted by a Trump commission- Which was pretty biased to the right (Kris Kobach, Mr. Muslim Registry, etc.).
And the results again.... no real evidence.  The commission was dissolved in 2018.

Offline Chris

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2020, 11:07:41 AM »
Why is it that you never post sources or context for anything? Let's put on the old detective hat and find out...

Running a reverse image search on this photo gives me this website as a source:
http://www.texastrashtalk.com/2020/04/vote-harvesting-in-harris-county-beyond.html?m=1

This is some retired Houston teacher's Blogger page with two only articles. From April. Concerning a small handful of ballots. From the 2018 TX elections.

Pack it up boys, this hard-hitting evidence right here is sure to overturn the 2020 election.

Offline Chris

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2020, 12:06:59 PM »
I agree with a lot of the criticism of how the alleged fraud was presented.
I mean, besides Rudy's hotel kangaroo court scene, where else was fraud presented? Most of the lawsuits didn't even allege fraud. Why do you think that is? And why do you think they showcased all this alleged fraud outside the courtroom?

The question I ask myself and which I’d be interested in others takes is this:  There are serious allegations of fraud and evidence to support those allegations (evidence doesn’t equal confirmation mind you). What has been done to work through the evidence, discover new evidence, and hold a meaningful process (political or judicial) to determine the truth?
The FBI investigated it and found nothing. The states' conservative leadership investigated and recounted and found nothing. Dozens of conservative justices said there was no case. The administration's own lawyers quit because there was no case. The conservative Supreme Court said there was no case. Why is that not acceptable enough? What else could possibly be done? I guess there could be a Congressional hearing and put these accusers under sworn testimony?

That’s tragic as 70 million voters on some level now feel the election was fraudulent and that Biden/Harris are illegitimate. This hurts all Americans as it weakens the next President’s effectiveness.  After 4 years of how Trump communicated with America and after 4 years of how the establishment and media did everything they could to delegitimize him, we’re a fractured people.
You've spent the last four years on this forum complaining about how the left was organizing a coup because the won't accept the results of the 2016 election. Now it's looking like the right attempting a coup because they won't accept the 2020 results. I agree it's incredibly tragic that Americans aren't seeing elections as legitimate anymore, and yes this could have disastrous consequences in the near future. It's also tragic that our own president has been the main one fanning these flames for over a decade.

Why care about a country or culture if you’re convinced it’s corrupt and you have no way to fix it?  That’s where millions of Americans are now. For the good of the country, this should have been investigated properly.  I’m afraid we’re all going to regret that it wasn’t, regardless of how we voted or didn’t vote.
I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry that millions of crybaby douchebags can't accept that they lost, that there's no proof of widespread fraud, and that nothing can be done at this point even if there was. I'm sorry that they failed to make a case, over and over and over again. I'm sorry that their majority conservative government leadership couldn't "properly" investigate election fraud to the extent their constituents wanted. If the average conservative doesn't care about America anymore and wants to burn it down next month because Donald Trump told them to, that's their collective decision. I hope they will find a way to get over it.

Offline Baiter

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2020, 02:27:30 AM »
Nice summary Chris.

The reality of a two-party democracy is that half the people will be unhappy every election.  This is an expected situation.

^^^ Re-read that a few times to make sure no one forgets it in 2024. 

The counts are done, the re-counts matched the original counts with high accuracy, the courts have upheld the vote, the election is certified, but for the first time in this country's history, the loser refuses to accept that reality. 

If your favorite sports team doesn't win the championship this year, I suppose you are free to blame it on the scoreboard operator for falsifying the scores, or the referees from missing a key call, but at the end of the day, half the fans, coaches, and players will need to accept defeat as written on the scoreboard, and re-focus on next year.  It's an expected situation.
WTB: Defender, Embryon

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2020, 10:24:23 AM »
Why is it that you never post sources or context for anything? Let's put on the old detective hat and find out...

Running a reverse image search on this photo gives me this website as a source:
http://www.texastrashtalk.com/2020/04/vote-harvesting-in-harris-county-beyond.html?m=1

This is some retired Houston teacher's Blogger page with two only articles. From April. Concerning a small handful of ballots. From the 2018 TX elections.

Pack it up boys, this hard-hitting evidence right here is sure to overturn the 2020 election.

When did i ever say it was from this election? You literally just said i post things without context then assume i meant anything about the current election cycle.

Try to keep up with yourself.

Offline WannaTheater

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2020, 12:01:03 PM »
To Don's point, I will concede, I do not doubt there are folks that will cheat in elections-  Don's example is pretty good, and more research shows that earlier this year an investigation was started based on the evidence presented on "Texas Trash Talk."  A bit more research on the author, shows she is also affiliated with "Empower Texans," which is being attributed with starting a civil war within the Texas GOP.  She is also involved in an active petition to shut down the Harris County Department of Education.... so little meek schoolteacher she is not- she is an activist with an agenda.  (good or bad, I do not know).

Either way, as stated, I am sure there are pockets of election fraud.  But even if Don's example of 30 potentially fraudulent votes for a non-related 2018 Texas race did apply to the 2020 presidential election, there needs to be about 7 million more cases, minus those thirty, plus the one guy that voted using the name of his dead mother in Pennsylvania.
Pins: Iron Maiden, The Addams Family, Simpsons Pinball Party, Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Terminator 2, No Fear
Arcade: Galaga (MAME), Ice Cold Beer, Defender (JROK-multi), Donkey Kong JR

Offline Chris

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2020, 12:26:32 PM »
You literally just said i post things without context then assume i meant anything about the current election cycle.
This thread is literally about the 2020 Election. Without context, why the hell should it be assumed you are posting about the 2018 TX Election? Care to explain why you just dropped that there with no explanation and walked away from it? What was in in regards to? Obviously it was an attempt at trolling, as usual, and with that said I'll quit feeding you.

Either way, as stated, I am sure there are pockets of election fraud.  But even if Don's example of 30 potentially fraudulent votes for a non-related 2018 Texas race did apply to the 2020 presidential election, there needs to be about 7 million more cases, minus those thirty, plus the one guy that voted using the name of his dead mother in Pennsylvania.
Oh totally, I'm every election has fraud in it in some small form or another. I wonder what became of this example and I hope something happened with it, but it still completely misses the point that there would have to have been a hell of a lot of this kind of fraud for the 2020 election to be in serious question. If you can't get 30 fraudulent votes past a home economics teacher, I don't have much hope for the other 7 million votes in 2020.

Offline k7

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2020, 12:54:35 PM »
i hate to ask.

i saw that was a 2018 texas election. but what about those cards is exactly fraudulent? she said the writing matched up. it really doesn't.

and it's texas. you don't think there can be 10 people living in a duplex?

i honestly don't know how those rose a red flag.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline SpineyNorman

• Administrator
  • I'll have Double Jim Bourbons
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2021, 11:00:46 PM »
Trump 279
Biden 0

Wait for it...

Was today "it"...cause that failed also.
TANSTAAFL 

I'm available for parties, own my own donkeys. Very clean.
If you can read the forum you can figure out Craigslist, constant updates are tedious at best

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?
Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Offline PinFever

• Level 9: Grid Champion
    • Pc Gamers Battle company ( OUTLAW )
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2021, 10:29:58 AM »
this election was as rigged as a Fishing Boat set fOr trolling with Outriggers  / This election is as Fraudulent as when Bush beat out Gore .. ! FACT- take away our Freedoms and let the Govt care for our health ,this will start a Civil war .People vs Govt!   We need a King . Elect Trump for KING / Off with your fkn heads
Masks are a waste unless you have covid and are Opening your mouth.   Get that Mask away from me

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2021, 11:02:57 AM »
Was today "it"...cause that failed also.

LOL i couldn't be further from mad...I find this hilarious

Looks through my old posts: