Author Topic: welcome (back?) to the jungle - JSP - jersey slash pinball - GnR guns & roses  (Read 2072 times)

Offline PJTimkey

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Flipp'n since 1964
Played the LE at the Lounge, great game!!!!   Problems with Bluetooth , recognizes devices but won't play????
Why is my ringtone sounds of a pinball machine?  call

Offline deadlander

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Karl that’s awesome what version did you get?  I hope this is the second JJP I like. There have been a lot of overly hyped and underwhelming playing ones delivered in the past.  I hope like dialed in and gnr is the exception that proves the rule.   8)
Look forward to another eggs benny, Belgian waffle and pinball Sunday morning.
Al

Well we finally got down to cafe one today and I can now say I like 2 JJ pins. Game is fun like being able to choose from a bunch of songs. Great concert footage Karl had it turned down during business hours but cranked it up after closing. Really liked it after you could hear the sound. Game looks purdy code is good should get much better with revisions shots are makable and you can easily trap and control the ball. Still think DI is better but this is much better than the last few JJP that were produced. Also have the new avengers premium that I got a game on. Think that game is ok don’t see too much advantage over the pro.

The food was fantastic as usual. If you want something special order the Mexican Irish Benny corn beef hash with queso sauce instead of hollandaise on English muffins. Karl sure can cook and keep JJ in business ;). If your in the area and it’s not Monday or Tuesday you should do your self a favor
and see Karl and Sassy for pinball and good eats!
Happy flipping!
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline CafeOne

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Great to see you guys and Jeffrey and co. too!  If anyone is interested in Al's special breakfast we refer to it as the "Cafe Juan O'Sullivan" Benny.  lol

Glad to hear that JJP finally made another game you dig  8)
Cafe One - 403 N US Hwy 1 , Ormond Beach , FL 32174
(386) 492-4873   Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Breakfast and Lunch Pinball Cafe
www.cafeone.net

At the Cafe :
Scooby Doo CE, Iron Maiden Prem, Elton John Platinum, Toy Story 4 LE, James Bond Prem , Jurassic Park Premium , Cactus Canyon LE, Rush Premium, Venom premium

Offline Marshall

• LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
We have an LE on the floor to play at the shop, and are expecting a Standard Edition / SE to arrive Wednesday or Thursday.
The game looks to be loaded for action, and with the upper playfield removed there is less stop and go = more flow.

The SE / Standard Edition is $6750
The LE / Limited Edition is $9500
The CE / Collectors Edition was $12,500 and is SOLD OUT

We still have spots available for Limited Edition and Standard Edition, and I am currently sending out invoices for deposits.
Call to reserve yours if you want to join the party!  813-944-4900

Finally, to answer the question on everyone's lips...
We do not have a firm date or information on when games will be shipping. Hopefully very soon.
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • It's showtime!
We do not have a firm date or information on when games will be shipping. Hopefully very soon.

So.. I should start calling?  ;D

Offline Marshall

• LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Have the Standard Edition and Limited both on the floor now.
Stop by Monday - Friday 11a - 7p and see what all the fuss is about.

These are some gorgeous, fast and fun machines!

Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
“...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...”

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
“...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...”

WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.