Author Topic: Pre HD 20" tv with great picture on it for trade for 12 pack of Dr, Pepper  (Read 504 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
 I think the tv might have use in a vid game maybe? If so give me a shout as its just taking up space in a closet.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline Weeze

or maybe NOBODY can  use this?
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.

Offline Niloc

• Original Member
  • Level 9: Grid Champion
You might have better luck on Craigslist.

20", to me, is too small for a TV - even though I grew up with "the big TV" being a 19 inch CRT.

These days I've got a 32 inch bedroom TV and it feels too small, but it's the biggest that will fit in that space. Eyesight declining with age is a big factor too though.

20 inch would be OK for a monitor, but probably not if it's pre-HD.

Is it a CRT? You might get interest from retro-gamers who want the original experience, no lag, lightgun compatible, etc.
If it's just an old non-HD LCD though, I'm not sure what you'd do with that.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 08:06:26 PM by Niloc »

Offline k7

many tubes can be adapted for classic arcade game replacement. that's a paul400 question, and he's probably too far to go get this.
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline Weeze

I figgered Id give it a shot here before donating it to Habitat for humidity.
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.