Author Topic: DE Guns n Roses - Need pics to help fix  (Read 255 times)

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • It's showtime!
DE Guns n Roses - Need pics to help fix
« on: January 15, 2021, 11:11:23 AM »
All,

If you have a DE GnR, I need photos of the top left of the playfield where the cobra pit and G ramp are. I'm trying to help a friend put one together they bought in pieces and we need to see what posts, etc the pit and G are attached to. Thanks in advance.

-Shaun

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: DE Guns n Roses - Need pics to help fix
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 08:17:15 PM »
if you get no hits, my trick is to hit archive pinside for sale ads. people take pics of everything, and most pics enlarge with a click and you can zoom in exactly where you need to.

with all the ads, you should find almost everything you need. i've used them to put machines back together that i did not take apart.   :)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=26.521886&radius_longitude=-79.89275&keywords=&ad_machine_key=224&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=0&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC#results
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • It's showtime!
Re: DE Guns n Roses - Need pics to help fix
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 08:29:17 AM »
Thanks. I've dived through a few dozen adds and haven't had any luck.

if you get no hits, my trick is to hit archive pinside for sale ads. people take pics of everything, and most pics enlarge with a click and you can zoom in exactly where you need to.

with all the ads, you should find almost everything you need. i've used them to put machines back together that i did not take apart.   :)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=26.521886&radius_longitude=-79.89275&keywords=&ad_machine_key=224&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=0&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC#results