Author Topic: Jurassic park paddock question  (Read 3489 times)

Offline BigMatt

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • There is no spoon
Jurassic park paddock question
« on: May 20, 2021, 06:49:52 AM »
I know the white arrows spell map shoot the ramp start a paddock mode, I know you shoot a number of rescues to light up set trap targets, once you set the trap sometimes there are green arrows what exactly do these do cuz sometimes I don't have to hit them to complete it I know that when there's a yellow arrow it completes the mode, also what in the world does the helipad exactly do when you're in these modes?
Golden screwdriver recipient.

Offline yesimbrandon

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Re: Jurassic park paddock question
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 10:51:55 AM »
The green arrow represents where the dinosaur is. If it's an aggressive dinosaur it goes towards the rescues, and when it gets there eats them. I always assumed shooting the lit shot slowed it down, but unsure I can't seem to find any information on that, just that it represents where the dinosaur is in respect to workers trapped in the park.

If you hit the super tranq it will stop for 20 seconds I believe.
Pins: Deadpool Pro, Iron Maiden Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Doctor Who, The Shadow, Meteor

Offline BigMatt

• There is no spoon
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 03:48:17 PM »
The green arrow represents where the dinosaur is. If it's an aggressive dinosaur it goes towards the rescues, and when it gets there eats them. I always assumed shooting the lit shot slowed it down, but unsure I can't seem to find any information on that, just that it represents where the dinosaur is in respect to workers trapped in the park.

If you hit the super tranq it will stop for 20 seconds I believe.
Oh shit, thanks

Offline busa32927

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 09:33:49 PM »
if you shoot what ever arrow the dino is at it will tranq them and slow them down.  not so much on more aggressive dinos
vids:   246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur),  robotron, joust w/jrok, centipede

pins:  Star Trek premmy, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem,  BM66 prem, GnR LE, jjp potc le, Woz, The Hobbit,  JP(stern), Godzilla premmy,  AIQ (prem), EHoH. LoTR, CCr, F-14

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind, BKSOR, Alice Cooper, RZ, BSD, Firepower, STTNG, TMNT prem, TWD, Gilligan

Offline hawknole

• Super Jackpot!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 11:49:45 PM »
I think some dinos need a bigger air lift out of the park.  I think it is hit the green insert then hit the helipad to air lift them.  When I had mine I printed out a 2 sided colorful map explanation sheet, maybe it came from Stern or painside

I looked twice and found this both times, not the sheet I speak of but...
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 09:37:05 AM by hawknole »

Offline BigMatt

• There is no spoon
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2021, 11:57:47 AM »
Okay I've managed to get a cluster of scores between 500 and 800 mil, since really understanding paddocks .With my top being 860, I feel like they were all decent games, but only half way or one more than halfway to visitors center, I need to pay attention to the truck so I don't make a pit stop at the dilophosaurus and Trex on the map, which by looks of it makes your trip longer.

Offline busa32927

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 08:34:30 AM »
i heard an easy route is the right side.
vids:   246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur),  robotron, joust w/jrok, centipede

pins:  Star Trek premmy, ACDC prem, SW(stern) prem,  BM66 prem, GnR LE, jjp potc le, Woz, The Hobbit,  JP(stern), Godzilla premmy,  AIQ (prem), EHoH. LoTR, CCr, F-14

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook, Spiderman, GoT, Metallica, IMdn, Munsters, Grand Lizard, WhirlWind, BKSOR, Alice Cooper, RZ, BSD, Firepower, STTNG, TMNT prem, TWD, Gilligan

Offline BigMatt

• There is no spoon
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 03:17:18 PM »
i heard an easy route is the right side.
Thanks I'll try that next time

Offline BigMatt

• There is no spoon
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2022, 10:40:41 PM »
No one has posted in this entire thread category for almost a year I can say I've hit visitor center a couple times never beat it but I've also gotten the museum mayhem and the control center end mode a couple of times but I've never been able to piece them all together in one game to get escape from nublar... But the game still hits all the buttons. Maybe be a top 10 in my opinion.