Author Topic: LET'S GO RAYS,GAME 2!  (Read 222 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
LET'S GO RAYS,GAME 2!
« on: October 08, 2021, 06:57:53 PM »
ok folks, Here we go! Game two of .the ALDS.Our Heroes THE TAMPA BAY RAYS against no good Boston slowsox. Definately the team to hate as we have already seen K7 deny hes a fan of theirs to avoid any possible call outs form the peanut gallery.
Rays will be starting a Pitcher tonight who has no starts or 3 starts or whatever , a true Rookie on the mound.
 So be there or be square and cheer on our defending AMERICAN LEAGUE defending champions!
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Eight Ball Deluxe, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up,, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Games come thru here all the time!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline Weeze

Re: LET'S GO RAYS,GAME 2!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 07:18:55 PM »
Stink Sox are still up and have scores twice on a double and a couple of canned corn drops just right hits. Our pitcher has 3 starts and has inly been with the good guys for a grand total of 3 weeks. Sox got the bases loaded, THis is NOT good, {I know there are secret fans out there clapping and shit} and snickering in the most classic ways.
 Rays have the bases loaded with one out now so this could be very good,
RAYS GRAND SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take THAT bozos!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 07:35:15 PM by Weeze »
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah ", Eight Ball Deluxe, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up,, Mini Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, the totally awesome and historic,"CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, slots, firearms and assorted other stuff.
 WTB: A decent KINGS & QUEENS with a GOOD playfield Also have a AK-47 I would consider trading.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 07:44:11 PM »
what a Inning!!!!! After 1 inning its our heros 5 and the Boston beans 2,
Must have felt like a bomb went off in the SweatSox's dugout. Its like ok,we lost last noght but we are back for game 2 and we scored 2 runs right off the bat![heehee, I made a funny there}. But then our heroes turn around and WHAM take that! Grand slam!
 Gonna be a lot of offense on this game looks like,
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 07:57:55 PM »
after 2 its still TAMPA BAY RAYS 5, drunken dockworkers 2.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 08:25:36 PM »
after 3 its Rays 5. Chris's clodhoppers 4, the clods had two solo homeruns unfortunately. I think theyre corking the ball nyself
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 08:42:18 PM »
after 4 innings, Tamps Bay Rays 5, Boston cumquats 4.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 09:17:16 PM »
5 innings done and , since someone who shall remain nameless has been sticking needles into his Rays voodoo doll,it is now Boston Redspots 8, Rays 5.
Bummer, voodoo, they had to resort to VOODOO for gods sake.
name that band"Marie, Marie La voodoo veaux. She'll put a spell on you."
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 09:41:08 PM »
Choi hits a homer, Ball almost got "Cpmachoe" but fotunately the ball made it over the rail , reviewed but stands.
So after 6, Redrovers 8, Heros 6,
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2021, 09:57:21 PM »
after 7, same score, time running out for the Rays.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2021, 10:27:12 PM »
after 8 Stinkos 11, Rays 6
pffffffft!
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline Weeze

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 11:08:23 PM »
and its over.
Final Score Klassic's Red Sox a whopping 14,  weezes spring training season ticklet holder Rays, 6.
 Balls flying all over the place. Now its up to Boston for game 3.   I guess getting shut out in game one made the Sox hungry for a win, early on it was Rays 5 Sox 2 looking good for the long haul . But like they say,"thats why they play the game"
 THats all for to night, aloha!  :)
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 07:17:23 AM »

go buccaneers! :)
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline Weeze

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 08:44:30 AM »
yeah, didn't see any of game three. I actually watched the Bucs and then my Giants yesterday, The Giants lost their QB to a concussion, their big time receiver/rb to a severely sprained ankle , both tackles, I think they have 10 starters out with injuries. They play the Rams next and really they shouldn't have to play, there should be some way to forefit. all that is going to happen is MORE players will get hurt. You cant put out a ream that is half rookies/never played. and all
First time I've ever felt empathy for a sports team. this basically happened in the first half so they came out for the second half with a whole bunch of people that should not be ion the field,
THAT my friends was totally ugly and dangerous.
 Not to mention the 100% totally biased Aikman calling the game.. Even Elliot did some fucked up celebration on the way to the end zone. Now thats class, agaionst a team that has nothing, your beating them handily and you KNOW that cant put up any competition. Somebody needs to step on his nuts getting up in a pile. maybe a second player can step on his face at the same time.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 10:44:26 PM »
...so they came out for the second half with a whole bunch of people that should not be on the field...

you just described the Dolphin's last 8 seasons. :P  love the coach, but that team cannot put a successful 15 minutes together, let alone an entire game.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline Weeze

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2021, 01:35:38 PM »
 What a great season, 100 wins and then they lose to their stinkin' rivals the Boston Bunf*&^s.
 But its only a GAME! rather unimportant in that big fiasco we call life. I sure do like watching them in Spring Training tho, got 4 seats, second row, right there at 3rd base, great seats, the kind where a lost bat or foul ball can easily take your head right clean off.
 Spring Training is right around the corner tho and they will be be back!
 Gloriosky, Mother of Pearl.
 Now if only the freaking NY Giants could find replacements for the 10 starters theyve lost to injury, Rediculous to even go out in the field because now they are so weak that everyone is in danger.
 Sportswise, I guess I shall remain faithful and lift a glass to theose bumblin stumblin baby Brownies.
Amen/
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.