Author Topic: WTB; Bally coin door "tapped" plate  (Read 187 times)

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
WTB; Bally coin door "tapped" plate
« on: October 11, 2021, 11:50:35 AM »
 On 1980 Ballys, give or take a few years the door hinge is attached by 3 screws that come through the side of the door, through the perforated hinge and is attached by 3 screws that go into into a tapped plate that holds it all together. Then the hinge itself is attached to the cabinet. Well Ive lost this "plate and Ive looked around and cant seem to find one. If anybody has one of these they can part with please let me knw along with  any of the usual suspects parts places.
 Thanks
Weeze
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline DK

• Account retired
Re: WTB; Bally coin door "tapped" plate
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 12:49:03 PM »
Attach a pic of what it looks like please

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
Re: WTB; Bally coin door "tapped" plate
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 02:27:49 PM »
after looking at 1,324 fotos of pinball doors and looking at my set up I have come to the conclusion that I AM TOTALLY MIXED UP here and am talking thru my ass here. I am confusing this door with a different type that attached to the cabinet and door in a different way, I am looking for a totally different style.....
So please disregards but thanks for responding DK. I think I need a vacation here, I have too much on my plate and I need to just shill out and work thru everything one thing at a time.
 or take lots of drugs.....
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog