Author Topic: >>>> IMPORTANT <<<< DOMAIN CHANGES COMING THIS WEEKEND!!!!  (Read 706 times)

Offline number six

• SysOp
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
>>>> IMPORTANT <<<< DOMAIN CHANGES COMING THIS WEEKEND!!!!
« on: March 28, 2013, 12:24:58 AM »
I need to finally move the villagebbs.com domain over to the new host. The site has been with the new host for several months but the actual domain is still on the old one and just forwards here. This is costing us additional monthly fees so its really overdue.

That will most likely happen this weekend, i'm aiming to move the site late saturday.. like 11pm late.

There's a chance that there could be some interruption in being able to access the site during this time. I'm going to rig up an alternate address (most likely pinballflorida.com/forum or something). I'll post more information here closer to the move date but just a heads up.

Everyone should be out with their families on sunday anyway so you can take a break for a day ;)

Once everything resolves the domains will remain the same, nothing will change.. etc. etc. But just a heads up.

Offline SpineyNorman

• Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • I'll have Double Jim Bourbons
Re: >>>> IMPORTANT <<<< DOMAIN CHANGES COMING THIS WEEKEND!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:34:37 PM »
You Sir have obviously never met my family  ;)
TANSTAAFL 

I'm available for parties, own my own donkeys. Very clean.
If you can read the forum you can figure out Craigslist, constant updates are tedious at best

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?
Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!